We make a bowl game yet...

LAHusker

Throw our record out the window. We play like we did today, we hang with ANYBODY.

Yeah! Letting Jammal Charles have a career 290 yard day makes us world beaters. News for you. Texas has problems this season as well and we let them come back from 14 and beat us. A team like Oregon or LSU would destroy us.

NO teams like Oregon and LSU are on the schedule are they? Last time I checked, we have Kansas, K-State and Colorado.

Really? Little old Kansas is 8-0 last time I checked and I bet could hang with Oregon and LSU.

The Huskers hanging with Texas was a fluke, it won't happen with Kansas.

Are you retarded? do you watch college football? You can't put Kansas in the same sentence as Oregon and LSU! And no, I don't believe they could hang with them, Kansas would get killed if they played the likes of Oregon and LSU. I"m sorry that you have completly given up on your team and a good day (even if it is a loss) just doesn't matter to you anymore but some people here still believe in and actually SUPPORT their team.

Imature little man, aren't you. Just because my opinion isn't the same as yours, I'm retarded and have given up on my team? Maybe in your little closed mind, but in MY opinion..........I'm right.

It's amazing how brave people are on these message boards. You don't know me or anything about me, but yet you can make these type of uninformed statements? Grow up.

Brave, Brave old man, you made unifromed statements regarding Kansas, take a look as some stats. Yes, I have a completley different view than you, but hey, what you say, says that you have given up on your team. That is how you come across. Sorry about calling you retarded but I"m tired of the negativity. What those players did, even in a loss, is more than we have seen the majority of the season and they need to be praised for it, they need to stop feeling like the fans don't support them. We, as fans, have been as much of a problem in this situation as the coaching staff and the media. You might be right, in your opinion, but until Kansas plays a team like Oregon or LSU, none of us will know, and if they beat us next week, that won't really judge how good they are either. As I said, it depends on what Nebraska team shows up the field on that day, who the hell knows what will happen. Again, sorry for jumping all over you like that be Kansas hasn't played much of anybody and in regards to actuall statistics and who they have played don't belong to be mentioned in the same sentence as LSU and Oregon, the pollsters agree.

C'mon, I'm not THAT old! I have looked at the stats, but emotion is a big part of this game. All I'm saying is, Mangino has his team playing at a pretty high level right now. And according to the pollsters, Kansas is ranked 12th and they will probably go up after beating A&M. If Kansas wins out and lands in a BCS bowl, we'll find out then if they can hang with the big boys.

I agree, all the negativity is getting old and hopefully will go away for the most part after T.O. makes coaching changes at the end of the season. I agree, the Huskers played one hell of a game for 3 quarters but in the end, better coaching won out. And Texas having Jamaal Charles score 3 TDs and run for 290 yards in the 4th didn't help any either. I'm a life long Nebraska fan but like everyone else, this isn't the same Huskers we grew up with. As soon as Osborne gets on with what he needs to do, Nebraska will be back on the right track.

Apology accepted.

Throw our record out the window. We play like we did today, we hang with ANYBODY.

Yeah! Letting Jammal Charles have a career 290 yard day makes us world beaters. News for you. Texas has problems this season as well and we let them come back from 14 and beat us. A team like Oregon or LSU would destroy us.

NO teams like Oregon and LSU are on the schedule are they? Last time I checked, we have Kansas, K-State and Colorado.

Really? Little old Kansas is 8-0 last time I checked and I bet could hang with Oregon and LSU.

The Huskers hanging with Texas was a fluke, it won't happen with Kansas.

Are you retarded? do you watch college football? You can't put Kansas in the same sentence as Oregon and LSU! And no, I don't believe they could hang with them, Kansas would get killed if they played the likes of Oregon and LSU. I"m sorry that you have completly given up on your team and a good day (even if it is a loss) just doesn't matter to you anymore but some people here still believe in and actually SUPPORT their team.

Imature little man, aren't you. Just because my opinion isn't the same as yours, I'm retarded and have given up on my team? Maybe in your little closed mind, but in MY opinion..........I'm right.

It's amazing how brave people are on these message boards. You don't know me or anything about me, but yet you can make these type of uninformed statements? Grow up.

Brave, Brave old man, you made unifromed statements regarding Kansas, take a look as some stats. Yes, I have a completley different view than you, but hey, what you say, says that you have given up on your team. That is how you come across. Sorry about calling you retarded but I"m tired of the negativity. What those players did, even in a loss, is more than we have seen the majority of the season and they need to be praised for it, they need to stop feeling like the fans don't support them. We, as fans, have been as much of a problem in this situation as the coaching staff and the media. You might be right, in your opinion, but until Kansas plays a team like Oregon or LSU, none of us will know, and if they beat us next week, that won't really judge how good they are either. As I said, it depends on what Nebraska team shows up the field on that day, who the hell knows what will happen. Again, sorry for jumping all over you like that be Kansas hasn't played much of anybody and in regards to actuall statistics and who they have played don't belong to be mentioned in the same sentence as LSU and Oregon, the pollsters agree.

C'mon, I'm not THAT old! I have looked at the stats, but emotion is a big part of this game. All I'm saying is, Mangino has his team playing at a pretty high level right now. And according to the pollsters, Kansas is ranked 12th and they will probably go up after beating A&M. If Kansas wins out and lands in a BCS bowl, we'll find out then if they can hang with the big boys.

I agree, all the negativity is getting old and hopefully will go away for the most part after T.O. makes coaching changes at the end of the season. I agree, the Huskers played one hell of a game for 3 quarters but in the end, better coaching won out. And Texas having Jamaal Charles score 3 TDs and run for 290 yards in the 4th didn't help any either. I'm a life long Nebraska fan but like everyone else, this isn't the same Huskers we grew up with. As soon as Osborne gets on with what he needs to do, Nebraska will be back on the right track.

Apology accepted.

Agreed, Thank you.