We make a bowl game yet...

LAHusker

Throw our record out the window. We play like we did today, we hang with ANYBODY.

Yeah! Letting Jammal Charles have a career 290 yard day makes us world beaters. News for you. Texas has problems this season as well and we let them come back from 14 and beat us. A team like Oregon or LSU would destroy us.

Throw our record out the window. We play like we did today, we hang with ANYBODY.

Yeah! Letting Jammal Charles have a career 290 yard day makes us world beaters. News for you. Texas has problems this season as well and we let them come back from 14 and beat us. A team like Oregon or LSU would destroy us.

Yeah having him rush like that really really hurt! I was excited how the defense played for the most part, but they did rush every single play and it was bound to happen sooner or later. It was only a matter of time before they finally just found a way. :hmmph

Hanging and beating are completely different. You could argue we hung in with just about every team this year. When crunch time hits...this staff cannot make the necessary changes to allow us to win rather then hang.

I agree adjustments is a HUGE area of concern for this staff. Always has been! :hmmph

Hanging and beating are completely different. You could argue we hung in with just about every team this year. When crunch time hits...this staff cannot make the necessary changes to allow us to win rather then hang.

i don't think you could argue that we hung in with just about every team this year. in fact, three of the 5 teams we lost to this each other the game was essentially over by half time.

Yeah, because Texas is just that good! :bang

Great enthusiasm, but it is pointless. And 'hanging' with someone isn't winning, and NU will not do that the rest of the year. Last I checked, the Bowl Selection Committee has this thing with winning, not about 'playing for yourselves.'

Texas is just that good. How do you not take positives from this game? We hang with anybody means we can beat anybody. We lost today, but we keep this up and we won't lose tomorrow. Or next week. The key is keeping this up.

The key, always, is execution. We executed today. We're not as bad as many of us thought (including me). So let's have high spirits, because this was one hell of a game the Huskers played today.

Dang, I guess that's true...bowl eligible doesn't result always in bowl berth.

Well then, we'll just have to win three. College football is all about energy and momentum. We showed a lot of energy today and we need to build on that for next week...if we do, watch out. There will be no stopping us.

Of course...the disclaimer, don't be surprised if we keep losing. If Keller really is gone, that is a HUGE blow to this team...and they'll have to dig deeper than they've ever dug to continue riding this wave. Everything is on Joe Ganz's shoulders.

Texas is just that good. How do you not take positives from this game? We hang with anybody means we can beat anybody. We lost today, but we keep this up and we won't lose tomorrow. Or next week. The key is keeping this up.

The key, always, is execution. We executed today. We're not as bad as many of us thought (including me). So let's have high spirits, because this was one hell of a game the Huskers played today.

Again Zoogies, I like your passion, but your argument is, "we're not as bad as many of us thought." Read that again. !!!!! :angry:

A 'game' is 60 minutes. Again, NU did not play for it all. Ripped apart for pretty much a quarter on rushing is not a game. But it is one that is given up...again.