Shawn Watson calling plays...

I was very proud of our guys today as well but this was one game. What will happen next week? We play Kansas at Lawrence. If our boys play as tough as they did today for the rest of the season then I will be confused as to what our next move will be coaching wise. However, I think the writing is on the wall.

TLS2

Since it is an away game, I give the Huskers a darned good chance of an upset. They learned yesterday that they can play good football, despite what the adolescent Nebraska media and the childlike NU fan base has been telling them. Playing away from Lincoln is the best thing that can happen for this team.

Lincoln's fans are a sad lot of pethetic losers that live vicariously through a football team. They need lives.

Tom Shatel is a tool. I hope nobody on this NU team has the misfortune to read his OWH columns. He's never been an athlete, and has enough trouble just talking without stuttering.

I'll always support this team, win or lose. If Callahan stays, that's great . . . it's the best chance NU has of regaining strength. If another coach comes in, that's fine too, and I will still support the team . . . although I don't think that we will see another conference championship in the next decade.

:rollin

Oh yes, and....

If Shatel cannot write sports articles because he wasn't an athlete, then you can't talk Nebraska football because you never played for them.

I was very proud of our guys today as well but this was one game. What will happen next week? We play Kansas at Lawrence. If our boys play as tough as they did today for the rest of the season then I will be confused as to what our next move will be coaching wise. However, I think the writing is on the wall.

TLS2

Since it is an away game, I give the Huskers a darned good chance of an upset. They learned yesterday that they can play good football, despite what the adolescent Nebraska media and the childlike NU fan base has been telling them. Playing away from Lincoln is the best thing that can happen for this team.

Lincoln's fans are a sad lot of pethetic losers that live vicariously through a football team. They need lives.

Tom Shatel is a tool. I hope nobody on this NU team has the misfortune to read his OWH columns. He's never been an athlete, and has enough trouble just talking without stuttering.

I'll always support this team, win or lose. If Callahan stays, that's great . . . it's the best chance NU has of regaining strength. If another coach comes in, that's fine too, and I will still support the team . . . although I don't think that we will see another conference championship in the next decade.

:rollin

Oh yes, and....

If Shatel cannot write sports articles because he wasn't an athlete, then you can't talk Nebraska football because you never played for them.

HEY.........YOU GOT SOMETHING AGAINST STTTUUTTEERRRSS??? People dont make fun of you about the way you look, so maybe you shouldnt make fun of the way people talk :asshat