QB situation

I asked this a week ago and got some sarcastic anti-callihan responces, but never got a straight answer.

Does anyone know if Witt and Lee are redshirting? does lee even have a year for a RS? I thought he was a 4 years to play 3 guy, but I'm not sure. I dont believe either have gotten any game time experience, so I think both can RS this year. I hope that is the case, Esp since the Gabbert situation does not look good for us at all.

I asked this a week ago and got some sarcastic anti-callihan responces, but never got a straight answer.

Does anyone know if Witt and Lee are redshirting? does lee even have a year for a RS? I thought he was a 4 years to play 3 guy, but I'm not sure. I dont believe either have gotten any game time experience, so I think both can RS this year. I hope that is the case, Esp since the Gabbert situation does not look good for us at all.

I believe they both dress at home, I'd be curious to here if they both travel though...I know neither one has yet to play this season.

The way this staff works, there are very very few players that will "redshirt". Most players are considered available if needed. That said, I don't think Lee or Witt have been "redshirted". Although I don't know who would go in if Ganz were to go down. My gut says Witt because he has a bit more experience with the offense at this point. Lee was out with a knee in the spring, but I guess he could have caught up by now. Not real sure.

The way this staff works, there are very very few players that will "redshirt". Most players are considered available if needed. That said, I don't think Lee or Witt have been "redshirted". Although I don't know who would go in if Ganz were to go down. My gut says Witt because he has a bit more experience with the offense at this point. Lee was out with a knee in the spring, but I guess he could have caught up by now. Not real sure.

I think they are handling it just like beck then right? so as long as we dont play them they are redshirting?

I think they are handling it just like beck then right? so as long as we dont play them they are redshirting?

That's the way it seems. Unless, of course, they need to get in shape, gain weight, lose weight, etc, etc.

That's the way it seems. Unless, of course, they need to get in shape, gain weight, lose weight, etc, etc.

just look in last years recruiting section about Lee...

• Lee grayshirted in junior college last year and would have four years to play three Division I seasons.

that is good news. I think between witt and this kid{(and ganz next year) we are going to be OK at QB.

Redshirt every single freshman at the beginning of the year, then play whoever you want during the season not worrying about redshirts, and then whoever didn't play wound up redshirting.

Doesn't this sound logical? its my guess how its done..

thats the way I would understand it....

would explain why Beau Davis is only a junior...

having redshirted his second season...

Redshirt every single freshman at the beginning of the year, then play whoever you want during the season not worrying about redshirts, and then whoever didn't play wound up redshirting.

Doesn't this sound logical? its my guess how its done..

thats the way I would understand it....

would explain why Beau Davis is only a junior...

having redshirted his second season...

Same for Joey Ganz.