Sell out streak

The streak will continue. I just hope people treat Callahan with respect when he leaves the field for the final time. I'm not a fan of his and can't wait to get a new staff in Lincoln, but the man (the entire staff for that matter), deserve to be treated with respect. We've done enough to damage our reputation as football fans this season, lets not make it any worse.

The only possiblitly of more tickets becoming available is if K State doesnt sell there allotment. Those would be picked up eventually, if not by fans, then by a Nebraska corporation to keep it going.

What if Kansas fans bought half of MS tickets. :dumdum No that won't happen. The streak won't end either. at least not this year.

The streak will continue. I just hope people treat Callahan with respect when he leaves the field for the final time. I'm not a fan of his and can't wait to get a new staff in Lincoln, but the man (the entire staff for that matter), deserve to be treated with respect. We've done enough to damage our reputation as football fans this season, lets not make it any worse.

:yeah

With only one more home game left and quite possibly Callahan's last home game as Head Coach, I'm guessing the sell-out streak will continue thru the end of the year. What say you?

The streak will stay alive as we know Billy C won't be coaching here next year! :) And for that I'll be cheering even louder for my HUskers to kick KSU's A$$e$. :)

I agree. Disrespect towards him would be seen as being against the team. We don't need anymore of that at all.