Murder Report

Apathy

Can I say that this lost is by far worst than getting beat by Colorado in 01' and by Texas Tech in 04' mainly because we've beaten KU for 36 straight years and it had to come in 05' when we lost to them and now THIS!!!

In 1986 we beat KU 70-0 but this hurts worse because KU beat us 76-39. That is not suppose to happen to us and especially by KU, I mean nothing against KU but it's KU nuff said. Both the coaching staff and the players have given up and come game time against K-State, IMO I don't think the seniors will even be pumped up for this game.

We will not win another football game this year and that bye week after next weeks game won't even help us beat Colorado. I haven't been a fan about firing Billy C during the season but after this performance this Husker team is a disgrace to the state of Nebraska and to the die-hard fans. I'm glad that I was working while this game was going on because I would've been watching a different game while KU was making NU their b****. I've given up on this Nebraska Team and I'm already looking forward to watching the rest of the NU volleyball game and then it's on to baseball. I hate to say this but Billy C needs to go this week for his performance and his douchebag of a friend Coz needs to go as well. Have Shawn Watson call the plays, he seems to be doing a better job than BC. This is just ridiculous on how these players are playing day in and day out.

The only good thing going for Husker fans this fall is that Dr. Tom Osborne himself is back and deer season period. I won't be listening to the NU vs K-State game for the fact that rifle season starts next saturday and I don't know if I can even watch the Colorado game.

As a die-hard fan i'll still wear my husker apparel to show my support but it'll be hard to hide from other fans from different schools laughing at me. Keep up the faith and support but it won't be easy to watch these next two games. GO BIG RED