Notre Dame vs Navy

c-flush

I started to watch this game about middle of the 3rd quarter and this is all I saw from Navy: Fullback up the middle, option, triple option, toss to the running back, or quarterback keeper. I tell you what, if we don't get Bo Pelini as our head coach don't be surprised to see Paul Johnson as our HC.

If we get Paul as HC we'll be pounding the rock like we've done in previous years and Paul is an amazing coach and the way he celebrated the win was kindof funny but it was a great moment to see Notre Dame lose one of their most precious records. Paul actually gets the fullback involved into the game whether it being a fake dive up the middle, a run up the middle, or a pass 10-15 yards down the field. He keeps the defense guessing and he doesn't really have any great recruits...come on it's Navy so it'll be hard to get great recruits.

I know Paul Johnson's record isn't that impressive this year but with the recruits and players that we've got right now and Ganz as a "Moble" QB for Pauls offense we could be pretty impressive come next year. Tom Osborne will be looking for a HC who runs the option, spread offense, and so forth and Paul will fit Tom's needs. Did anybody else watch this game and let me know that you are thinking the same thing after this Navy game. Keep the faith and GO BIG RED

I started to watch this game about middle of the 3rd quarter and this is all I saw from Navy: Fullback up the middle, option, triple option, toss to the running back, or quarterback keeper. I tell you what, if we don't get Bo Pelini as our head coach don't be surprised to see Paul Johnson as our HC.

If we get Paul as HC we'll be pounding the rock like we've done in previous years and Paul is an amazing coach and the way he celebrated the win was kindof funny but it was a great moment to see Notre Dame lose one of their most precious records. Paul actually gets the fullback involved into the game whether it being a fake dive up the middle, a run up the middle, or a pass 10-15 yards down the field. He keeps the defense guessing and he doesn't really have any great recruits...come on it's Navy so it'll be hard to get great recruits.

I know Paul Johnson's record isn't that impressive this year but with the recruits and players that we've got right now and Ganz as a "Moble" QB for Pauls offense we could be pretty impressive come next year. Tom Osborne will be looking for a HC who runs the option, spread offense, and so forth and Paul will fit Tom's needs. Did anybody else watch this game and let me know that you are thinking the same thing after this Navy game. Keep the faith and GO BIG RED

Paul Johnson is much more creative than just a pound the rock guy. He is vastly superior a choice than is Bo pelini.

Paul Johnson is much more creative than just a pound the rock guy. He is vastly superior a choice than is Bo pelini.

:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah