Theres hope!!!!

Apathy

If LSU loses to Alabama then there might be a strong chance that we'll get Bo Pelini after the Colorado game. My reason behind that is if LSU loses they'll be out of the SEC title shot and the NC title shot as well. But thats just my opinion.....and I do remember people saying this exact same thing a few weeks ago.

All Im am trying to say is that support the team in good times and bad. Nothing more nothing less.

Im not trying to say that this is a good fan , this is a bad fan.

Just dont give up hope.

hope for what? the season? guess what sir, everyone who is griping about firing the coaches and what not, have not given up hope for the program by giving up hope for the season. they want success for this team and the only success that is anywhere in sight, is not being lead by the idiots who are navigating into icebergs.

hope is not given up for the program. if you want to preach about hope for the season, talk to the players, because i'm sure they probably need it

(i'm putting this here because the thread was locked, but still kind of relevant)