Restore the Order

Apathy

A truly great day in Husker history . . . with the empty CU student section to prove it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS-iBSGviHw

Unfortunately that student section will be quite full in a few weeks as CU pummels NU. CU will not call off the dogs. They will eek out every point that they can and will kick onside kicks while up by 40 points. I do not look forward to that game.

CU is not good --- but they will kill NU this year.

Remember back in the 2005 season when we played against Colorado at Boulder and when we beat them 30-3 and all the student fans in the crowd was throwing thrash onto the field. Well I believe that all of the Nebraska football players had 'Restore the Order' shirts on underneath their shoulder pads and they did that as well for the Mighigan bowl game.....what the hell has happened to that saying????

Our players should be doing the very same thing right now....I miss those shirts. I think that these so called Blackshirts should be pulling these t-shirts from out of their closets and wearing these suckers during our next two games. Anybody else think that???

I think TO should wear one to the press conference when he announces the firing of Callahan and Cosgrove!

Remember back in the 2005 season when we played against Colorado at Boulder and when we beat them 30-3 and all the student fans in the crowd was throwing thrash onto the field. Well I believe that all of the Nebraska football players had 'Restore the Order' shirts on underneath their shoulder pads and they did that as well for the Mighigan bowl game.....what the hell has happened to that saying????

Our players should be doing the very same thing right now....I miss those shirts. I think that these so called Blackshirts should be pulling these t-shirts from out of their closets and wearing these suckers during our next two games. Anybody else think that???

I think TO should wear one to the press conference when he announces the firing of Callahan and Cosgrove!

Better yet, he should wear one under his shirt and tie, then after he announces their firings and the cheers have begun, rip his button-up shirt and reveal the RESTORE THE ORDER shirt Superman style. :P

CU is not good --- but they will kill NU this year.

and that's to be expected.

keep in mind that nebraska was so good for so long that beating nebraska was the goal for each one of these teams. absolutely creaming the huskers was the fantasy that their fans would slowjerk to in their more private moments. they still do. hell, buff fans still use the 2001 score in their sig lines.

so they'll go after the huskers, beat them without mercy because and they'll have their moment in glory... doesn't matter that nebraska is inept and dead last in every category: their time is now and they're gonna ride this pony around the park 'til the sun goes down.

and of course, they'll make t-shirts too with the final score. you gotta love that.

and they'll tell themselves that they've finally arrived... big bad nebraska is gone and no more.

but nebraska isn't gone. and the husker will be back. TO isn't gonna let it happen any other way.

so enjoy the ride all you tigers and jayhawks and such. this is the year where you bested nebraska... or at the very least nebraska was so bad that your team *couldn't* lose.

but we will be back... count on it. and count on returning to your proper place in the big xii north: BELOW US.