Restore the Order

Apathy

Remember back in the 2005 season when we played against Colorado at Boulder and when we beat them 30-3 and all the student fans in the crowd was throwing thrash onto the field. Well I believe that all of the Nebraska football players had 'Restore the Order' shirts on underneath their shoulder pads and they did that as well for the Mighigan bowl game.....what the hell has happened to that saying????

Our players should be doing the very same thing right now....I miss those shirts. I think that these so called Blackshirts should be pulling these t-shirts from out of their closets and wearing these suckers during our next two games. Anybody else think that???

Personally, I would like to see the defense wear pink shirts in practice for the rest of the year....I think a troop of girl scouts could score on them, this is the worst defense that Nebraska has EVER put on a field, and it isn't just coaching....it is heart, which there is very little of. Maybe they need to keep their mouths shut and quit putting themselves at the same level or better than past huskers, whom have proven themselves, and try putting some effort forward and show that they deserve to wear a blackshirt, let alone just play major college football. There is nobody on this team that has impressed me on the defensive side of the ball. It is pretty bad when you have to consider the kicker for player of the year on the team....

Personally, I would like to see the defense wear pink shirts in practice for the rest of the year....I think a troop of girl scouts could score on them, this is the worst defense that Nebraska has EVER put on a field, and it isn't just coaching....it is heart, which there is very little of. Maybe they need to keep their mouths shut and quit putting themselves at the same level or better than past huskers, whom have proven themselves, and try putting some effort forward and show that they deserve to wear a blackshirt, let alone just play major college football. There is nobody on this team that has impressed me on the defensive side of the ball. It is pretty bad when you have to consider the kicker for player of the year on the team....

I just hate to read that kind of thing. The players are pretty talented and it's up to the coaches to get them to play at or above their ability. It just isn't a player problem and I wish people would focus on the real problem. It's the coaches. :angry:

I just hate to read that kind of thing. The players are pretty talented and it's up to the coaches to get them to play at or above their ability. It just isn't a player problem and I wish people would focus on the real problem. It's the coaches. :angry:

They quit....they have a personal option whether to put forth 100% or not...they (the players) chose to quit. Yeah, it is alot with the coaches...but these players have a responsibility also. They are not playing up to their potential. Most are here on scholarship...maybe they ought to work on earning those?

This whole program is at rock bottom....TO will not be able to solve this in the next two or three years. I just hope that all this don't end up killing the guy. Everyone that thinks he has all the answers needs a reality check. He probably has a good idea of where to go, but there are no guarentees. What happens when he hires the next HC and he fails after 3 or 4 years....we going to fire TO and b1tch about all this all over again? There is a real possibility that could happen, don't kid yourself thinking the possibility isn't out there.

They quit....they have a personal option whether to put forth 100% or not...they (the players) chose to quit. Yeah, it is alot with the coaches...but these players have a responsibility also. They are not playing up to their potential. Most are here on scholarship...maybe they ought to work on earning those?

This whole program is at rock bottom....TO will not be able to solve this in the next two or three years. I just hope that all this don't end up killing the guy. Everyone that thinks he has all the answers needs a reality check. He probably has a good idea of where to go, but there are no guarentees. What happens when he hires the next HC and he fails after 3 or 4 years....we going to fire TO and b1tch about all this all over again? There is a real possibility that could happen, don't kid yourself thinking the possibility isn't out there.

hell yes, anything is possible. but T.O. gives us our best shot at getting this ship righted again. at this point that is all we can ask for.....take it one step at a time, guys.......one step at a time.

we have pissed away 4 years trying to get somewhere, it will likely take that long once again. it is the price we will have to pay to start over again. it is the price we have to pay for hiring Ped and Cally....time to pay up.

A truly great day in Husker history . . . with the empty CU student section to prove it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS-iBSGviHw

Guys,

I just finished watching this video and this brings so many smiles to my face. Not that we beat the HELL out of Colorado, but it tells me Nebraska will be back.

Now, when we make our return, the Big XII and the rest of the country better watch out as we are coming back with a grudge on our shoulders that no one and I mean no one wants to deal with.

In closing, until our time arrives, watch videos like this and make sure you just keep smiling as this is a hard time for all of us, but change is coming.

Finally, make sure that we are all telling stories to our kids and grandkids of games that we watched when Nebraska was the powerhouse of college football. This way, when we do hit that mark again, we can say without hesitation ORDER HAS BEEN RESTORED IN THE STATE OF NEBRASKA.