JAYHAWKS #4 BCS STANDINGS!

Go read my post in your other post and shut the f#*k up. When you play a GOOD team and beat them by a good margin then come back and I may respect your Kansas team. Until then then just quit running your mouth.

Combined record of KU's oponents to date:

KU's combined opponents record: 29-51

Exactly. And Kansas put up 76 points on a Nebraska defense who has broken more bad records this year than any team in the past 50 years. Big deal. If you beat Mizzou, Oklahoma State and then OU then Ill be impressed but as of right now, I am not impressed.

You should be impressed...they handed our asses to us.

if that is all that is needed.... we should be impressed with 75% of the teams in college football. we are terrible!

Go read my post in your other post and shut the f#*k up. When you play a GOOD team and beat them by a good margin then come back and I may respect your Kansas team. Until then then just quit running your mouth.

Exactly. And Kansas put up 76 points on a Nebraska defense who has broken more bad records this year than any team in the past 50 years. Big deal. If you beat Mizzou, Oklahoma State and then OU then Ill be impressed but as of right now, I am not impressed.

if that is all that is needed.... we should be impressed with 75% of the teams in college football. we are terrible!

You deserve it. You kicked the crap out of us. The big guy's built a good team the right way. Good luck. Enjoy the ride. I hope you (we?) get a better game in Lincoln next year.

You deserve it. You kicked the crap out of us. The big guy's built a good team the right way. Good luck. Enjoy the ride. I hope you (we?) get a better game in Lincoln next year.

I'm guessing you quoted the wrong person?

THANK YOU NEBRASKA! KU COULDN'T HAVE JUMPED TO #4 WITHOUT YOUR BLACKSKIRT DEFENSE!

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK KU!

MANGINO COACH OF THE YEAR!

:horns2

Kansas is one of the most OVER-RATED teams in the country. They haven't beaten ANYBODY, including Nebraska. They belong in the same class as South Florida, California, Arizona State... A bunch of nobodies who beat nobody...