You will be back

JHaWk

Whats up Husker Faithful, I hope every husker fan who came to Lawrence had a good

experience. If any Jayhawk fans gave u crap, they do not represent the majority, I had a lot of

fun with some Huskers I talked to they were very cool and knew a lot about football.

I know we poured it on and I loved every minute of it, but what do you expect? I do not believe

that "running up the score" is a bad thing.. There have been big comebacks throughout football

history and we did not want that to happen here. After 40 years of massacres, we finally get

some payback...I know it is a painful season, but try living through 30+ years of your team

getting smacked around constantly and I hope you will understand...

The Cornhuskers will be back once good ol' Tom makes a change in Lincoln...until then keep your

heads up and beat KSU! I am confident NU can whoop them. GBR!

PS

and yes that ref that said Timeout K-State really made mad :madash

Whats up Husker Faithful, I hope every husker fan who came to Lawrence had a good

experience. If any Jayhawk fans gave u crap, they do not represent the majority, I had a lot of

fun with some Huskers I talked to they were very cool and knew a lot about football.

I know we poured it on and I loved every minute of it, but what do you expect? I do not believe

that "running up the score" is a bad thing.. There have been big comebacks throughout football

history and we did not want that to happen here. After 40 years of massacres, we finally get

some payback...I know it is a painful season, but try living through 30+ years of your team

getting smacked around constantly and I hope you will understand...

The Cornhuskers will be back once good ol' Tom makes a change in Lincoln...until then keep your

heads up and beat KSU! I am confident NU can whoop them. GBR!

PS

and yes that ref that said Timeout K-State really made mad :madash

congrats on the win. you have a great team. its good like like pouring it on..... that will be repaid. it always does. sports is funny that way. I just hope you dont lose a player in a game thats already over.