How will Callahan be received on Saturday?

How will the crowd greet Callahan on Saturday as he comes out of the tunnel in what hopefully is his last game in Lincoln?

I hope the fans show class and not boo or anything. A nice golf clap would be good. Lets show that even though he doesn't know what Nebraska really is, we sure do!

How will the crowd greet Callahan on Saturday as he comes out of the tunnel in what hopefully is his last game in Lincoln?

I hope the fans show class and not boo or anything. A nice golf clap would be good. Lets show that even though he doesn't know what Nebraska really is, we sure do!

Well...unfortunately, the players run out at the same time as Callahack does so I'll be screaming and cheering the players on to beat KSU

I think in the 4th Qtr people ought to sing the "Goodbye" song to Callahan...send him out right...you know the one...

nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey, Goodbye!!!!

That would just make my day!!! I might even sing along...and that is pretty bad...

If the extended forecast is right and it's raining, I would expect to see plenty of empty seats at the start of the game and about 15-25 percent of the fans to be under 10. Tickets should be cheap and plentiful so why not take the kids.

There would be no reason to boo. Empty seats at kickoff would send a louder signal than the entire stadium booing during the game.

Out of state season ticket holders have no incentive to spend time or money traveling back to Nebraska to watch the product offered by this team. Most will come because of friends and family, but there were empty seats here and there at the A&M game already. There will likely be a noticeable amount at the KSU game if it rains.

I am flying back to Neb and attending the game. I guarantee you I will great the team the way it should be done. I don't give attention for bad actions. He doesn't deserve my time and energy. While at the game I will fully enjoy the game, atmosphere and try to get a tour or something of the facilities. The hell with him, I want to see the huskers and will cheer them on.