Evidence for Pelini

I posted this on the regular board but since you asked I'm going to post it here as well. Here is why I do not want Bo Pelini as head coach for NU:

I heard about this tidbit on Bo Pelini on 1620 'The Zone' this afternoon and looked the quote up. It was by Kirk Bohls a writer for the American Statesman Staff (Austin Texas newspaper) The article was about who would be the next head coach at A&M. This is what he said about Pelini:

"LSU defensive coordinator Bo Pelini's emotional, but doesn't like recruiting and isn't very media-friendly. Let Nebraska make that mistake." http://www.statesman.com/sports/content/sp.../1106bohls.html

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M AFRAID OF and why I don't want Bo Pelini to be the next head coach for Nebraska.

I posted this on the regular board but since you asked I'm going to post it here as well. Here is why I do not want Bo Pelini as head coach for NU:

I heard about this tidbit on Bo Pelini on 1620 'The Zone' this afternoon and looked the quote up. It was by Kirk Bohls a writer for the American Statesman Staff (Austin Texas newspaper) The article was about who would be the next head coach at A&M. This is what he said about Pelini:

"LSU defensive coordinator Bo Pelini's emotional, but doesn't like recruiting and isn't very media-friendly. Let Nebraska make that mistake." http://www.statesman.com/sports/content/sp.../1106bohls.html

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M AFRAID OF and why I don't want Bo Pelini to be the next head coach for Nebraska.

I understand your concern and I share it to a lesser degree, but the quote is some reporter for an Austin newspaper. The opinions of other Husker fans on this board mean more to me than a pundit from Texas, JMO.

Along these lines, does anyone have more sources regarding Pelini's recruiting prowess?

I read somewhere one of the big 12 coachs I am not sure which one commented on how every week they didnt know how to plan for Bo's defense cause he could change it from week to week.. IMO I like that leave the opps guessing but that also may have been a down side in a few games.. I dont know but I like a coach that makes changes an trys unlike the ones we have now....

That coach was Les Miles. He was commenting on why he hired Pelini.