Isn't funny?

Was listening to 1480 today on the way home and JP and the boys brought up an good point. Every year, me included, we can't wait for football to start. Right now most of us can't wait for it to end. This is what this coaching staff has this state reduced to. I once again can't wait for next year and this year aint even done yet. Good bye Bill you stupid assbag. :angry::angry::angry:

Was listening to 1480 today on the way home and JP and the boys brought up an good point. Every year, me included, we can't wait for football to start. Right now most of us can't wait for it to end. This is what this coaching staff has this state reduced to. I once again can't wait for next year and this year aint even done yet. Good bye Bill you stupid assbag. :angry::angry::angry:

Yet another original thought, and another reason why we need a "I Hate Callahan/Cosgrove/Rose" thread for those that feel the need.

I guess we need to get someones permission to make a new post.

Sounds like a good idea to me, then I wouldn't have to surf through 10 threads that all have to do with the same disgruntled topic.

Then quit coming to Husker board cause thats all you will read for the next month.

Really, well this used to be a forum about Football, not about your dream coach, your fears and concerns.

Go cry on your mommys shoulder

I guess we need to get someones permission to make a new post.

Sounds like a good idea to me, then I wouldn't have to surf through 10 threads that all have to do with the same disgruntled topic.

So dont read them.

Nobody is holding a gun to your head telling you to patrol the board opening redundant posts.

Thanks for the advice ace.