Who was your favorite husker ever??

Scott Frost is my favorite. I loved the way he played with such passion and I'll always remember the speech he gave that helped get us the National Championship.

I hope one day he is once again at NU as a coach.

Any QB that runs out to block and CRUSH defenders like he did is most definitely awesome. That whole team was made up of killers in traditionally non-killer positions (QB, WR). I'd love to get the 97 season just to watch the receivers head hunt.

Who was that Polk kid who played linebacker in 2000? He was pretty fun to watch. Remember the game he intecepted a pass and ran it back for a TD, got flagged for spiking the ball while Frank was laughing his head off on the sideline? While not my favorite play of all time it is close. Everyone in the stadium was going nuts. I wonder what happened to him.

I think you mean Carlos Polk, I saw him earlier this year playing for the Chargers as a backup to Merriman.

Yes Carlos Polk. I still laugh when I think about him winding up and spiking the ball as hard as anyone ever has after that interception. I was sitting down by the endzone. The flags flew like Big Red balloons, I thought the referee was going to swallow his whistle. I looked over to the sideline and Frank Solich was laughing as hard as I was. Another fun memory at Memorial Stadium.