The Big three

I think all three have been filled decently.

RB: It's obvious. We'll be fine. I would like to see some sets with Lucky and Ross in them ;).

WR:  Only a couple commits at this time. I would like to see another one or two. Like any recruit, who knows if they will develop.  I think Nunn will be a big time player if he keeps improving. I would like to see some good things out of Amos as well. I look for Horne to be involved more like he was in the Colorado game this past season, that is if he decides he wants to actually play. :wacko:

QB: I think we are alright. Adams hasn't seen the field yet due to all those medical problems. Davis had a tough intro to college football. He obviously wasn't ready to step in at that time,  but I am not counting him or Adams out yet.  I have said it all year if we are going to going to take one QB, this would be the year. It will be a much better race for the top QB come fall of next year.

amos is long gone,sorry.

Prove it.

lol prove it, look at a roster.

Look up.

I did look up. Just thought it was funny that you thought you know what you were talking about.