The Big three

I think that they have filled the first two with Beck at quarterback and Lucky and Jackson at RB. I feel that they need to get another tall reciever that can run good routes yet to be fulfilled at the reciever position.

For some reason I feel like they are going to put Jackson on the defensive side. He played the secondary in high school. He's a tremendous athlete.

Nyan Boetang would fit into the picture very nicely.

I have heard numerous times he is a silent commit.

I have heard this kid has sick skills, including a 40 inch vertical.

He is probably the kid I am most excited about seeing in the all star game. He hasn't played the entire year because of an ankle injury. Some major stuff. He has "the screws" taken out. I'm not sure what that meaans but it doesn't sound good.

He was very highly ranked, possible 5-star stuff, before the injury.

I think that they have filled the first two with Beck at quarterback and Lucky and Jackson at RB. I feel that they need to get another tall reciever that can run good routes yet to be fulfilled at the reciever position.

Running back, I thought we were solid in before and we will continue to be just as solid with lucky. I'm sure johnson will play defense. still got ross,horne,jackson,lucky.

Wr's we are ok at, I don't think any of the recruits are anything speical. I think we are solid but no game breaker.

Qb, I thought was bad. He only got beck who had just an ok year in high school. I thought he should of brought in one more big time player. Dailey isn't made for this offense and has been ruined by these coaches. Who knows if adams will ever be any good or if he ever was any good, he couldn't start a juco. His other two recruits last year are terrible.

I think all three have been filled decently.

RB: It's obvious. We'll be fine. I would like to see some sets with Lucky and Ross in them ;).

WR: Only a couple commits at this time. I would like to see another one or two. Like any recruit, who knows if they will develop. I think Nunn will be a big time player if he keeps improving. I would like to see some good things out of Amos as well. I look for Horne to be involved more like he was in the Colorado game this past season, that is if he decides he wants to actually play. :wacko:

QB: I think we are alright. Adams hasn't seen the field yet due to all those medical problems. Davis had a tough intro to college football. He obviously wasn't ready to step in at that time, but I am not counting him or Adams out yet. I have said it all year if we are going to going to take one QB, this would be the year. It will be a much better race for the top QB come fall of next year.

RB: It's obvious. We'll be fine. I would like to see some sets with Lucky and Ross in them ;).

WR: Only a couple commits at this time. I would like to see another one or two. Like any recruit, who knows if they will develop. I think Nunn will be a big time player if he keeps improving. I would like to see some good things out of Amos as well. I look for Horne to be involved more like he was in the Colorado game this past season, that is if he decides he wants to actually play. :wacko:

QB: I think we are alright. Adams hasn't seen the field yet due to all those medical problems. Davis had a tough intro to college football. He obviously wasn't ready to step in at that time, but I am not counting him or Adams out yet. I have said it all year if we are going to going to take one QB, this would be the year. It will be a much better race for the top QB come fall of next year.

amos is long gone,sorry.

WR:  Only a couple commits at this time. I would like to see another one or two. Like any recruit, who knows if they will develop.  I think Nunn will be a big time player if he keeps improving. I would like to see some good things out of Amos as well. I look for Horne to be involved more like he was in the Colorado game this past season, that is if he decides he wants to actually play. :wacko:

QB: I think we are alright. Adams hasn't seen the field yet due to all those medical problems. Davis had a tough intro to college football. He obviously wasn't ready to step in at that time,  but I am not counting him or Adams out yet.  I have said it all year if we are going to going to take one QB, this would be the year. It will be a much better race for the top QB come fall of next year.

amos is long gone,sorry.

Prove it.

WR:  Only a couple commits at this time. I would like to see another one or two. Like any recruit, who knows if they will develop.  I think Nunn will be a big time player if he keeps improving. I would like to see some good things out of Amos as well. I look for Horne to be involved more like he was in the Colorado game this past season, that is if he decides he wants to actually play. :wacko:

QB: I think we are alright. Adams hasn't seen the field yet due to all those medical problems. Davis had a tough intro to college football. He obviously wasn't ready to step in at that time,  but I am not counting him or Adams out yet.  I have said it all year if we are going to going to take one QB, this would be the year. It will be a much better race for the top QB come fall of next year.

amos is long gone,sorry.

Prove it.

Receivers

He's gone: Willie Amos, Jack O'Holleran, Ben Zajicek.

He's back: Ross Pilkington, Mark LeFlore, Terrence Nunn, Isaiah Fluellen, Grant Mulkey, Andy Birkel, Matt Schroeder.

Help on the way: Nathan Swift, Wallace Franklin, Brodrick Hunter.

Analysis: Pilkington, LeFlore, Nunn, Fluellen and Mulkey all played prominent roles this season, though with mixed results. For instance, Pilkington was a primary weapon early in the season but tailed late. Nunn, a true freshman, struggled early, then came on strong as he gained experience. LeFlore and Fluellen both battled injuries, while Mulkey, a walk-on, emerged as a reliable threat. Swift, who redshirted, drew praise for his work in practice. It'll be interesting to see if newcomers Franklin and Hunter turn out to be the kind of receivers Callahan wants in his offense.

The rest of the article is here: Lincoln Journal Star

amos is long gone,sorry.

Prove it.

lol prove it, look at a roster.

amos is long gone,sorry.

Prove it.

lol prove it, look at a roster.

Look up.