what a crazy season

What a crazy season this has been. It seems like a long time ago since it was August and I couldn't wait for football to start. I really felt like we were going to the Big 12 Championship and a good bowl. Heck, even after we played poorly against Wake Forest I still thought we had a shot at beating USC. Things started to unravel and then everything went downhill.

We heard things we never thought we would hear from Husker players (Octavien and McKeon), and from the coaching staff ("I'm doing an excellent job"). The amazing losses.

Pederson being fired and Osborne returning.

I must admit that as excited as I am each summer for Husker football to start, for the past several weeks all I can think of is Callahan being fired and who our next coach might be. As a life long Husker fan I feel guilty about that, but does anyone else feel the same? I have lived in several different states and returned to Nebraska about five years ago, but regardless of where I lived, I always took great pride in my Huskers and it's sad to not be enjoying a football season.

What a crazy season this has been. It seems like a long time ago since it was August and I couldn't wait for football to start. I really felt like we were going to the Big 12 Championship and a good bowl. Heck, even after we played poorly against Wake Forest I still thought we had a shot at beating USC. Things started to unravel and then everything went downhill.

We heard things we never thought we would hear from Husker players (Octavien and McKeon), and from the coaching staff ("I'm doing an excellent job"). The amazing losses.

Pederson being fired and Osborne returning.

I must admit that as excited as I am each summer for Husker football to start, for the past several weeks all I can think of is Callahan being fired and who our next coach might be. As a life long Husker fan I feel guilty about that, but does anyone else feel the same? I have lived in several different states and returned to Nebraska about five years ago, but regardless of where I lived, I always took great pride in my Huskers and it's sad to not be enjoying a football season.

thats what i thought to at the beginning of the season

I know that I had very high expectations for this year and as deep as the dissappointment is I find myself looking back at what could have been. I think BC brought talent in here, I just think a lot of it has been wasted.

As for wishing this year would end. I wish the bleeding would stop and the healing begin. So I guess we are wishing for the same thing