Can't wait to hear Callahan's reply

np_husker

The fact that Callahan's agent spoke this way, especially the "stupid" comment indicates that the agent, who is probably rarely in Nebraska, hears a lot of negative about Nebraska from Callahan.

Also, based on calls to the post game call-in show, seems like Callahan was not a happy guy when he walked off the field and into the tunnel tonight. Many people think he had an arrogant attitude and was giving a big "F you" to the fans.

A head coach like that is not good for any program, especially Nebraska.

Ya, that agent is an idiot. Just didn't need to throw more fuel on the fire for his client. I'd fire him, not like he can't find another. And I think a lot of coached have agents. The coaches aren't the ones negotiating contracts, it's just not as public as players contract negotiations are...

That kind of comment makes me wonder whether it has been made clear to Callahan - and thus his agent - that Callahan's gone at the end of the season. If so, then the agent's comments makes sense - his chance to spin this as unknowing, impatient fans. Makes Callahan look a little better to prospective employers...

Good point