Look on the bright side

junior4949

By the way...I believe Arkansas only returned one starter on offense and none on defense...I think this would be a reason to have a down year

Pretty close. One starter on offense, four on defense. Had to replace the entire secondary, and used mostly freshman this year. Had to replace the entire offensive line, all running backs, and the tight end. Played Texas, Auburn, Geogia, Florida, and LSU - all ranked teams. The loss to Texas as by two points - the year before defeated Texas by 10 points when Texas was ranked 7th nationally, and Arkansas unranked.

Are you related to Steve Pedersen? I've never seen anyone so quick to defend every one of his decisions.

I don't see him defending anyone inparticular in that post. Just stating facts. The guy lives in Arkansas so I am sure he can't help but read about the Razorbacks.

I just said that because a couple of minutes ago in another topic he was running down our defensive players and Wisconsin's defense as well in defense of Cosgrove.

By the way...I believe Arkansas only returned one starter on offense and none on defense...I think this would be a reason to have a down year

Pretty close. One starter on offense, four on defense. Had to replace the entire secondary, and used mostly freshman this year. Had to replace the entire offensive line, all running backs, and the tight end. Played Texas, Auburn, Geogia, Florida, and LSU - all ranked teams. The loss to Texas as by two points - the year before defeated Texas by 10 points when Texas was ranked 7th nationally, and Arkansas unranked.

Are you related to Steve Pedersen? I've never seen anyone so quick to defend every one of his decisions.

I don't see him defending anyone inparticular in that post. Just stating facts. The guy lives in Arkansas so I am sure he can't help but read about the Razorbacks.

I just said that because a couple of minutes ago in another topic he was running down our defensive players and Wisconsin's defense as well in defense of Cosgrove.

Please post, if you will, the exact remark I made "running down our players" in that other post. I'm interested in seeing that, insofar as all I said was, and I quote:

"Considering Wisconson's defensive collapse in the last couple of games, they aren't buying into it this year, either, even with Cosgrove gone..."

Please note that the "they" that is the subject of the post concerns the Wisconson players, not NU's. So, considering in that statement I never mentioned NU's players, please post that portion of the statement in which I "ran down" the NU players.

Heck, I'll even wait.

Checks watch...

Reads paper...

Makes coffee...

Drinks a cup...

Checks thread - nope, nothing...

Checks watch...

Aw, diddums - you can't do it.

BAWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Please post, if you will, the exact remark I made "running down our players" in that other post. I'm interested in seeing that, insofar as all I said was, and I quote:

"Considering Wisconson's defensive collapse in the last couple of games, they aren't buying into it this year, either, even with Cosgrove gone..."

Please note that the "they" that is the subject of the post concerns the Wisconson players, not NU's. So, considering in that statement I never mentioned NU's players, please post that portion of the statement in which I "ran down" the NU players.

Heck, I'll even wait.

Checks watch...

Reads paper...

Makes coffee...

Drinks a cup...

Checks thread - nope, nothing...

Checks watch...

Aw, diddums - you can't do it.

BAWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Diddums?...ok

It turns out I was thinking of another exchange we had about the Raiders. When you said it was a lack of talent and execution that led to Callahan's collapse in 2003. Then you come up with all these excuese for Nutt and bag on Wisconsin's defensive players to try to make Cosgrove look better. I could have swore we had another exchange on Cosgrove where everything was blamed on the players, but I couldn't find it. Sorry if I confused you for someone else...a lot of people sound the same in here.

Also, sorry if I took a few minutes to get back to you. I have to get some work done during the day.