Question for BeachBuffs or any other CU fan

pipeline94

I have seats in sec 207 for the game in a few weeks, seeing proximity to the student section, will there be any problems you could think of with the students?

Expect a barrage of Subaru Outbacks, carabiners, Nalgene bottles with Grateful Dead stickers on them, and North Face jackets.

I have seats in sec 207 for the game in a few weeks, seeing proximity to the student section, will there be any problems you could think of with the students?

Expect a barrage of Subaru Outbacks, carabiners, Nalgene bottles with Grateful Dead stickers on them, and North Face jackets.

Don't forget the huge cloud of patchouli stench....oh wait those won't come to the game as it is killing the polar bears that live in brazil and.... ohhh wait I cant find the 75 page hand out they were giving away, the girl that was in charge of it had to get her 2007 Range Rover Sport into the shop so they could put on a lift kit... Man I hate it up there, sorry, have fun at the game. GBR

:rollin:rollin

Has the Nissan Extera taken over for the Subarus yet?

If you're in 207 there's nothing to worry about. The students (which should be few in numbers for this game due to Thanksgiving) are all on the first level. In the 5 years I spent as a student at CU, I never once ventured up onto the second level.

Aside from that, most of the students coming to the game will be drunk off their rockers, so they'll be far more likely to stare at their shoes as they walk to their seats than to stare up 10 rows and say "Hey, there's a guy from Nebraska up there! LET'S GIT 'EM!!"

If you're in 207 there's nothing to worry about. The students (which should be few in numbers for this game due to Thanksgiving) are all on the first level. In the 5 years I spent as a student at CU, I never once ventured up onto the second level.

Aside from that, most of the students coming to the game will be drunk off their rockers, so they'll be far more likely to stare at their shoes as they walk to their seats than to stare up 10 rows and say "Hey, there's a guy from Nebraska up there! LET'S GIT 'EM!!"

:rollin:rollin:rollin