CU razzle dazzle

coyeote

My guess is that the 'trick play' will be Hugh Charles against a porous running defense.

Exactly. Hawkins has a reputation for running trick plays simply because he coached at Boise, but he really hasn't run many trick plays at all this year. He ran a fake fumble/pass play earlier in the year (that was awesome, by the way), but other than that he really hasn't run any outright deceptive plays at all.

Except for the "If you don't get a first down or get out of bounds with 17 seconds left in the game, have your players stand around like idiots until you burn the clock down to 1 second then try to kick a field goal after time expires and complain that you got screwed when the refs don't allow it" trick he tried to pull last week...that was one we didn't see coming.

What game were you watching? We kicked two field goals in that time frame, one from 50 and one from 55, only in the Big 12 can a college kicker kick back to back 50+ yard field goals and have them waived off if you are on the road. Mike Leach is right, the officiating in the Big 12 is the Big Joke, and ironically I root for UT after CU because that is my father's alma mater and I grew up a Horn. Either get some refs that have no allegiance to a Big 12 school or just contract out to those retards in the Sun Belt Conference, at least then you cannot claim bias, you can only claim idiocacy.

I claim neither bias nor idiocy...I claim VICTORY! Yes...ISU 31 - CU 28. We win! You lose! Losers! Losers! Bwahahaha!

Sweet victory! Same type of feeling that the Huskers will be enjoying after they manhandle Hawkins and his gang of thugs.

By the way, in case I forgot to mention this:

ISU 31 - CU 28! Losers! Losers! Bwhahahaha

Also, could you please educate me as to what this idiocacy is? Is this a new form of government like a democacy or some sort of secret society that only CU fans know about?

I am just curious if anyone feels CU will pull out every trick play they can come up with for this game. I know the fans were a bit miffed and suspect Hawkins was as well after last years game. Frankly I found it extremely entertaining. It makes me wonder though if Hawkins will have a few tricks of his own especially considering the play of our defense for most of the year.

Watch the end-around by Ralphie II. Works every time... :corndance

Oh, you mean the "have oour players come onto the field, get set, and make a game tying field goal with time remaining on the clock while concurrently watching the officials to shove their hands up eachother's asses for over 15 seconds instead of just spotting the ball, an act which typically takes a competent crew 4 or fewer seconds"?

Indeed, I hadn't seen that one before either. Assuming Clete Blakeman is never allowed to officiate a CU game for the rest of his life, I don't think we'll ever see it again either (unless at some point in the future my Buffs end up getting assigned to an officiating crew composed of Whoopi Goldberg, Pauly Shore, and a developmentally disabled hippopotamus).

Hey, man...don't forget to again mention that Blakeman is from Nebraska. That has pretty much been your bread and butter lately. :thumbs

My guess is that the 'trick play' will be Hugh Charles against a porous running defense.

Exactly. Hawkins has a reputation for running trick plays simply because he coached at Boise, but he really hasn't run many trick plays at all this year. He ran a fake fumble/pass play earlier in the year (that was awesome, by the way), but other than that he really hasn't run any outright deceptive plays at all.

Except for the "If you don't get a first down or get out of bounds with 17 seconds left in the game, have your players stand around like idiots until you burn the clock down to 1 second then try to kick a field goal after time expires and complain that you got screwed when the refs don't allow it" trick he tried to pull last week...that was one we didn't see coming.

What game were you watching? We kicked two field goals in that time frame, one from 50 and one from 55, only in the Big 12 can a college kicker kick back to back 50+ yard field goals and have them waived off if you are on the road. Mike Leach is right, the officiating in the Big 12 is the Big Joke, and ironically I root for UT after CU because that is my father's alma mater and I grew up a Horn. Either get some refs that have no allegiance to a Big 12 school or just contract out to those retards in the Sun Belt Conference, at least then you cannot claim bias, you can only claim idiocacy.

I claim neither bias nor idiocy...I claim VICTORY! Yes...ISU 31 - CU 28. We win! You lose! Losers! Losers! Bwahahaha!

Sweet victory! Same type of feeling that the Huskers will be enjoying after they manhandle Hawkins and his gang of thugs.

By the way, in case I forgot to mention this:

ISU 31 - CU 28! Losers! Losers! Bwhahahaha

Also, could you please educate me as to what this idiocacy is? Is this a new form of government like a democacy or some sort of secret society that only CU fans know about?

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin