Kevin Kugler is doing a good job calling the High School Football games, I think he would be good on the radio.

Listen to 1620 on Saturdays. Kugler calls the national game of the week every week for Westwood One wih Terry Bowden. He is very good and would a great choice for Nebraska Football.

ok, i've said this many times and have YET to get a response.. do you guy's actually think that Kevin would WANT to come take this job? you've seen his gig with westwood one, its a great one.. he loves it.. also, he does all of the NET stuff for the highschool state championships AND husker baseball.. if he were to take the voice of the huskers job, he would for sure lose the westwood one gig AND all of the husker athletics on NET, and possibly HS stuff to, however i don't think that would be the case, yet very possible..

I'm not saying i wouldn't want Kevin to do the games, IMO he's a great guy and does a great job with what he does. He would make listening to the games on the radio an option again. I just do not see him leaving what he has to take the job as Voice of the Huskers. Just too many cons to weigh in....

ok, i've said this many times and have YET to get a response.. do you guy's actually think that Kevin would WANT to come take this job? you've seen his gig with westwood one, its a great one.. he loves it.. also, he does all of the NET stuff for the highschool state championships AND husker baseball.. if he were to take the voice of the huskers job, he would for sure lose the westwood one gig AND all of the husker athletics on NET, and possibly HS stuff to, however i don't think that would be the case, yet very possible..

I'm not saying i wouldn't want Kevin to do the games, IMO he's a great guy and does a great job with what he does. He would make listening to the games on the radio an option again. I just do not see him leaving what he has to take the job as Voice of the Huskers. Just too many cons to weigh in....

Well it would depend on his wife most likely and if she cares or not if he's gone out of town most weekends for the Westwood one radio gig. Then he'll have to wonder who his next partner will be next year, since Terry Bowden will most likely get an coaching job somewhere else.

He would most likely be the host of the show that used to be the Nebraska Head coaches show IE Tom Osborne, Frank Solich and Callahan show so he would probably pickup the same kind of jobs just a different network.

He would'nt be my first pick, but I would'nt mind.

Well it would depend on his wife most likely and if she cares or not if he's gone out of town most weekends for the Westwood one radio gig. Then he'll have to wonder who his next partner will be next year, since Terry Bowden will most likely get an coaching job somewhere else.

He would most likely be the host of the show that used to be the Nebraska Head coaches show IE Tom Osborne, Frank Solich and Callahan show so he would probably pickup the same kind of jobs just a different network.

He would'nt be my first pick, but I would'nt mind.

Don't get me wrong, i definitely wouldn't mind it at all, in fact, i would love to see it. I also think that Kevin would do a great job with the coaches shows, something that suffered SEVERELY under Rose.. I don't remember who did the football coaches show before Larry Punteney (not quite THAT old), but I don't remember anyone thinking it was that bad.. I could be wrong there.. IF Kugler were to take the job as the voice of the Huskers, do you think he would do the coaches shows? Or, conversely, do you think he would be interested in doing just the coaches shows, but not the Radio part. I think I would much rather see that than taking a risk on someone else that could be horrible again.