Saturday Night

Oh yeah! We got to stay up late and watch "Creature Feature"when Mom & Dad would have the neighbors over to play cards. Of course, later on during my high school years there was Saturday Night Live! Ahhh......the good 'old days!

And the Ed Sullivan Show (watching the Beatles American appearance), Uncle Milty, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., the Honeymooners, The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson - moving forward, The Mary Tyler More Show, the Carol Burnett Show - well, you get the idea.

damn AR i am disappointed........you for one should have mentioned "The Midnight Special" with Wolfman Jack

How about "Clap for the Wolfman" by the Guess Who? Does that redeem me?

Oh yeah! We got to stay up late and watch "Creature Feature"when Mom & Dad would have the neighbors over to play cards. Of course, later on during my high school years there was Saturday Night Live! Ahhh......the good 'old days!

And the Ed Sullivan Show (watching the Beatles American appearance), Uncle Milty, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., the Honeymooners, The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson - moving forward, The Mary Tyler More Show, the Carol Burnett Show - well, you get the idea.

damn AR i am disappointed........you for one should have mentioned "The Midnight Special" with Wolfman Jack

How about "Clap for the Wolfman" by the Guess Who? Does that redeem me?

i suppose

OK, I'm going to fast forward to high school days. Does anybody remember Boone's Farm Wine? (I understand you can still buy it??)

For the '71 Neb. vr Okla. game I bought a case of Strawberry Hill for $11.97 and got so F...ed up. Thank god I've got the DVD of the game so I can say, "Remember when?"

...T_O_B