Did anyone else listen to The Spread yesterday?

I listened to The Spread yesterday and they had people calling in about their personal experiences going to games in Boulder. I had trouble believing some of the stuff that had happened. Here is a few things I recall.

1. A Husker fan with a gold and black jeep (CO plates) had a huskers sticker or something on the car and after they came back from the 63-36 pounding to find the Jeep had been stolen.

2. One witty Husker fan with CO plates took his Husker magnets off of his car (remembering hearing horror stories) and put them on the CO car beside him. He came back to see that the car beside him had the windows and all the lights broken out.

3. This one was a stretch, but still the caller sounded pretty serious about it. He had ran onto the field after a close win back in the 1970's and while celebrating saw a man get knocked down by a CU fan and his glasses flew off. The CU fan then went back to step on the glasses. The Husker fan went back to help the man up and it was Bob Devaney. Believe what you want to.

These are the things that just amaze me at the difference in fanbases.

BEAT CU!!