Bill Callahan is not Pete Carroll

I dunno maybe Bill knows something I don't know but I don't think you want to be so complex. I'd rather run 10 plays awesome then run 400 poorly. Callahan tries to out think himself sometimes I think. I don't get the philosophy of running all 400 plays once and then starting over. If it's me I pick out 20-25 plays run them over and over and then expand. That's just my coaching philosophy I guess.

The whole omg our offense is so fantasy,we run tons of motion, blah blah blah....it gets the fans attention but doesn't do much for our team.

It didn't this year, I will give you that.

I dunno maybe Bill knows something I don't know but I don't think you want to be so complex.  I'd rather run 10 plays awesome then run 400 poorly.  Callahan tries to out think himself sometimes I think.  I don't get the philosophy of running all 400 plays once and then starting over.  If it's me I pick out 20-25 plays run them over and over and then expand.  That's just my coaching philosophy I guess.

The whole omg our offense is so fantasy,we run tons of motion, blah blah blah....it gets the fans attention but doesn't do much for our team.

Also, if the play names themselves are so complicated that you can't shuttle or singal them in, I think you have a problem. I've never noticed any team have the quarterback run over to the coach to get the call after every play.

I dunno maybe Bill knows something I don't know but I don't think you want to be so complex.  I'd rather run 10 plays awesome then run 400 poorly.  Callahan tries to out think himself sometimes I think.  I don't get the philosophy of running all 400 plays once and then starting over.  If it's me I pick out 20-25 plays run them over and over and then expand.  That's just my coaching philosophy I guess.

Also, if the play names themselves are so complicated that you can't shuttle or singal them in, I think you have a problem. I've never noticed any team have the quarterback run over to the coach to get the call after every play.

There has been many teams that have done this sort of thing. Florida is the biggest team that comes to mind. I believe that they did this the season that they played florida state twice in one year.

There has been many teams that have done this sort of thing. Florida is the biggest team that comes to mind. I believe that they did this the season that they played florida state twice in one year.

Are you sure it was every play? You must be talking about '96, because they also played twice in '94 and I don't remember them doing that. I lived out of the country in '96 and consequently didn't get to watch a lot of football, so maybe you're right. But I'd be willing to bet it wasn't every play, especially since they still had Wuerfeul in '96 and I know they didn't do that with him in '95.