Mike Bo's Tunnel Walk Reappears as ESPN COMMERCIAL

WOW!!!! Did anyone see this on ESPN yet? I about fell over! Check out the commerical advertising the Kansas vs Missouri game tonight. Mikey Bo's Tunnel Walk beat is playing with the commercial and it is AWESOME!

My only complaint to this, both Missouri & Kansas seem to be using this song as "Their" song now. I'm not agreeing with that because we all know that song was for us. Also....you can see Missouri using this song during their last two games as well. I saw in another forum Kansas used this song during a basketball game last week. I kow Mike Bo was thrown through the ringer by everybody for his work, but this song was AWESOME and I really wish he would try keeping this inhouse for NEB. On espn.com you can view the commerical and see the production credits for the music.

Charlie Clouser (feat Mikey Bo) - Saw Theme (Hello Zep) (Mikey Bo Hiphop Remix)

(Production Credits: Charlie Clouser courtesy of KOCH Records & NIN) (Mike Bohuslavsky: courtesy of Mikey Bo Productions, Central Entertainment, Bluri Records & Icon One Music) (Alfonzo Jones: courtesy of Icon One Music & Mikey Bo Productions) (Timothy Mosley: courtesy of Blackground Records, Timbaland Productions & The Mosley Music Group)

I loved the song and don't blame him. UNL screwed that kid over. I think lotsssssss had happened their. I don't know if anyone read this but here is a link to an interview he did a few weeks ago with omahanightlife.com

this guy is a class act and wish another NEB native the best!

a reporter caught mike bo in Omaha this weekend and asked him about the tunnel walk change and she put this out today. his talk about the tunnel walk is interesting and thought i'd share. he confirmed Timbaland was invovled with the idea behind the song. Thats bad ass. Here is a link of Timbaland with the NEB THEME TUNNEL WALK on youtube this past summer on tour with Justin Timberlake. I copied the interview and pasted some.

Mikey Bo on this week's tunnel walk change

I haven't spoken to anyone at the University for some time. It doesn't bother me at all which song is played. I just hope they will use something the players and the fans alike would want. Whether that be something new or old wouldn't bother me any. The project with them had little to do about me, it was about UNL and entertaining people. I just might be a teenie 5% of that. When the project was being put together it took very little thought for me. I was working on so many other things and still am that I paid little attention to that record. I would love to be able to do that over again, but things move quick and I learned a lot from it you could say. I learned to wake up and realize what I am working on (laughs). I liked it, but I don't think I would have chose that. But that's not what I do. I just make the music and go on to the next thing.

His opinion of the video

I know a lot of work went into that. It's hard to create something to please people. You will never ever make everyone happy. I would rather have some sort of a video where people are going nuts and crazy rather than some footage where people are quiet and watch. The video needed to be a build for what was about to happen. But I don't make those decisions I just make music.

On Steve Pederson snubbing him at the USC game

(He denied it) I had little involvment with Steve this year. I think he was just busy and had lots on his mind and i took nothing personal from it at the game. I think people are just looking for some good story to go along with it. Steve had little to do with this years tunnel walk as did I. Those decisions are all made by other people. I just had a song they took a liking too and Steve offered a few ideas on the creative side. Neither of us were involved in the meetings where things were put together and decided.

Would you do it all over agan?

Well, it was close to career suicide (laughs). In this line of work you have to take chances to advance yourself and hope for the best. I have to have faith in my work and I put lots of prayer into everything I do. It just happened and I had little control over anything. But I've dealt with stuff like this before and I was up for the challenge I guess. I just never thought it would turn into such a big deal with people. It was just a little touch up to what was already done. I would do this over again, yes. It was a great experience for who I am as a person now and I learned a lot about myself that really will prepare me for my future in one way or another. But, I don't know if I ever was too comfortable with the song and the idea behind it. I would handle my reaction and decisions leading up this differently. I would have prepared myself better. It came out of nowhere and I had no idea what I was doing or what was about to happen.

On tensions within UNL and him?

Well I don't know why there would be? I haven't spoken to anyone since the USC game weekend. I'm just on to the next song, the next project trying to make Nebraska proud in music. I'm not perfect. I have problems and I don't do everything the right way all the time, but if you take care of your character your reputation will take care of itself. I was nothing but easy going and cooperative with them. Maybe you know something I don't know (laughs). I don't know. I know when the media blew the story up and was supposed to stop in with them for a meeting a few days before the first game I was really shook up about it all. They were great for me and really supportive. They were good leaders and had some great advice for me. I would hate to see some ill feelings there. i respect them all and was quite honored they wanted my involvment in some way. I doubt there is any truth to that.

Timbaland's involvment with the record.

The idea and the concept with the Saw theme was done last November. So this beat is about a year old to us. I think we all would like to see it retire (laughs). I gained rights on the beat through KOCH RECORDS and Charlie Clouser when I was in New York. Tim used a version of that on tour with Justin timberlake this past Summer and Fall. He gained lots of atttention on the record. But all this is close to reaching a years time now. I would of never thought it would have been used to UNL. The record wasn't made for that intent.

Opinions of local media bashing him

I mean, I guess that comes with the territory. I heard and read some transcripts and I guess I was really shocked how some media outlets just lied and made things up. We never put out any press on this at all. Everything you heard prior to that first game was all speculation on the media's behalf. I never spoke to anyone. People can attack me, go after me I'm fine with it. I'm real proud of myself and what i've done over my career. This industry is so hard and difficult to go through especially being from Nebraska. I've done and learned so much and worked with some of the best people in the industry. I've had nobody help me. I'm self made and with all the hard work and years of struggle I was able to build a wall of strength and confidence. Anyone who goes after me truly know's nothing about me as a producer, deejay or business man. I've done well for myself. I doubt I could ever live up to the crowns of UNL but I tried and I do my best each go around. If people don't feel I was worthy for the honor then I will work my hardest to change that perception in the coming years.

Working with Britney Spears and Chris Brown

I never met Britney i just worked with her people at Jive on a remix. It was between both our management companies. The same goes for Chris. I'm just pushing my production career now and am in a safe place to do so. We just were offered some production opportunites with them and it was a good time. I liked the records. I also worked on them with Alfonzo Jones of Icon One Music in Omaha, Neb. We're trying to get this Nebraska move going. It's been a lot of work and it's just an honor when people see your craft and want to be a part of it. There are so many good things to come. You have to think positive.

Opinion of Steve being fired

It's sad but hopefully a right decision for UNL. I graduated from there and want to see nothing but excellence poor out of the school. It's all we have out there. Steve did a lot for the school in great ways and I hope he will be remembered for all the good he has done for the school as well. But I think it is important now for everyone to rally together, keep traditions alive and build back what we all missed.

Opinion of Memorial Stadium sound system.

(laughs) Well if I ever get rich i'll help out with that. Yea, that is too bad I saw the tunnel walk at the USC game and I liked it though and the sound seemed decent on the side lines. The sound was okay, but nothing is perfect. I'm sure they are working to solve those probems.

http://www.myspace.com/djmikeybo

I just saw the commerical and that was SWEEEEEEEET! Why couldn't UNL make a short 60 second video clip like that for the intro of our tunnel walk? Anyway, that video with the song deserves a 10. They even used the horn they use for UNL games before kick-off in that commerical. It's sooo kewl, but soooo wrong. HUSKER VISON SUCKSSSSSSSS. this commerical is BADASS end of story. And to make matters worse sh**ty KU and MIZZOU got to bless their facs on it.

i just saw the video on myspace. could't find it on espn.com but in another forum they said it was in their flash screen for promotions. my Dad called and said he saw it on ESPN this morning. He was upset about it too. lol

WOW!!!! Did anyone see this on ESPN yet? I about fell over! Check out the commerical advertising the Kansas vs Missouri game tonight. Mikey Bo's Tunnel Walk beat is playing with the commercial and it is AWESOME!

My only complaint to this, both Missouri & Kansas seem to be using this song as "Their" song now. I'm not agreeing with that because we all know that song was for us. Also....you can see Missouri using this song during their last two games as well. I saw in another forum Kansas used this song during a basketball game last week. I kow Mike Bo was thrown through the ringer by everybody for his work, but this song was AWESOME and I really wish he would try keeping this inhouse for NEB. On espn.com you can view the commerical and see the production credits for the music.

(Production Credits: Charlie Clouser courtesy of KOCH Records & NIN) (Mike Bohuslavsky: courtesy of Mikey Bo Productions, Central Entertainment, Bluri Records & Icon One Music) (Alfonzo Jones: courtesy of Icon One Music & Mikey Bo Productions) (Timothy Mosley: courtesy of Blackground Records, Timbaland Productions & The Mosley Music Group)

Where on espn.com can we see it?

Where on espn.com can we see it?

I've been looking for it aswell with no luck.