BC Owns the Top 3...

worst defensive showings of NU. All done in an incredible 4 years! What an "excellent job!"

Let's re-cap, shall we?

76 - vs. Kansas - 11/3/07

70 - vs. Texas Tech - 10/9/04

65 - vs. Colorado - 11/23/07

he's gone. give it up, you can bash the next coach soon.

dedhoarsededhoarse dedhoarse dedhoarsededhoarsededhoarse dedhoarse dedhoarse dedhoarse dedhoarse dedhoarse dedhoarsededhoarsededhoarse dedhoarse dedhoarse

I was just going to say. Don't be surprised if the BC bashing continues for a while. He IS gone yes, but some people wait til someone leaves to make fun of them.

Since he is gone, I see no reason to keep piling it on. I want to discuss the likely canidates to take his place.

There is no reason to pile in on. I'm just saying expect it. I would, as you, like to look more forward to our future.

I was just going to say. Don't be surprised if the BC bashing continues for a while. He IS gone yes, but some people wait til someone leaves to make fun of them.

Since he is gone, I see no reason to keep piling it on. I want to discuss the likely canidates to take his place.

There is no reason to pile in on. I'm just saying expect it. I would, as you, like to look more forward to our future.

It's not my intent to pile on.

I simply find it astounding that one guy and his staff is responsible for those marks.

worst defensive showings of NU. All done in an incredible 4 years! What an "excellent job!"

Let's re-cap, shall we?

76 - vs. Kansas - 11/3/07

70 - vs. Texas Tech - 10/9/04

65 - vs. Colorado - 11/23/07

Re-cap? No. Let's forget this season and move on. The sooner the better. The records from this season need to be destroyed so no one can ever see them. This was one of the worst football teams in Nebraska school history...