This Just IN...............

We just hired this group, there is the possiblity that Coach Osborne wanted to meet face to face. That is the type of person he is . He may have given special requirement thst he was looking for.

This fantasy island plane watching means absolutely nothing as far as I am concerned.

But if we have a coach already, we did very little looking, or as some have said(myself included) this is not a very lucrative job opening.

i don't think we had much to choose from, honestly. those planes aren't headed all the way back to Lincoln for nothing.

We just hired this group, there is the possiblity that Coach Osborne wanted to meet face to face. That is the type of person he is . He may have given special requirement thst he was looking for.

This fantasy island plane watching means absolutely nothing as far as I am concerned.

But if we have a coach already, we did very little looking, or as some have said(myself included) this is not a very lucrative job opening.

i don't think we had much to choose from, honestly. those planes aren't headed all the way back to Lincoln for nothing.

Well, no they aren't. TO and HP live here. It isn't reasonable to assume that they are COMING HOME? You know, like a lot of people do?

Does anyone really think the coach search began only after Callahan was fired? Of course not. In his press conference Osborne even said that a third party (the Atlanta firm) had already been in contact with a short list that Osborne gave them. These search firms also do extensive research on all of the candidates and makes recommendations based on their research. So don't get too concerned with the rapid course of events. This process has been in the works for a while with many people working on it.

The second plane is destined for Omaha, no scheduled trip to Lincoln before or after the Omaha stop.

How the hell do you derive all that from f'ing flight schedules?

read between the lines Dave.....between the lines buddie!

Sorry, there's just nothing there for me. I don't understand how you can glean any information about coaches that may be reasonably accurate from a flight schedule. Showing that a plane will be late.

Please, tell me your reasoning. I'd like to know if I am missing something.

You aren't missing anything as far as I am concerned. People just feel compelled to speculate because they/we don't know what is happening. :)

The plane's now over Mizzery.

It'll probably pick up the pace and be in Lincoln in about 10 minutes.

I haven't felt like such a loser since I popped that whitehead while simultaneously winning the chess championship, the Dungeons and Dragons Mage of the Year Award, and the Xena the Warrior Pricness trivia Wars Grand Prize.

X

Turns out, it was likely just a coincidence. Hawks' company, Tenaska Inc., owns an energy generating station in Georgia. The five men who deplaned in Atlanta during a rainstorm appeared unconnected to Nebraska's search. Hawks did not return phone messages.

Omaha.com

thought id end the speculation about 2 planes

Good to know, sorry for perpetuating the myth. I wondered what the second plane could possibly be for.

I haven't felt like such a loser since I popped that whitehead while simultaneously winning the chess championship, the Dungeons and Dragons Mage of the Year Award, and the Xena the Warrior Pricness trivia Wars Grand Prize.

X

It paused over St. Louis, which probably means they picked up Blaine Gabbert on their way back to Lincoln.

X

It paused over St. Louis, which probably means they picked up Blaine Gabbert on their way back to Lincoln.

haha. Probably. :)