Rivals.com stories

I've noticed that Sean Callahan has a couple of stories on Rivals.com the Nebraska coach search. I don't have a subscription to Rivals, so I can't read the stories. Does anyone here have a subscription where they could communicate to the rest of us any helpful information or thoughts that Sean Callahan provides in those stories? Thanks.

There are several articles but I will sum it up for you:

Jim Grobe has not been contacted yet according to one source and he is currently out on the road recruiting.

Brian Kelly wont say whether he has been contacted and he is focused on Cincinnati right now.

You probably already know that Gill has been talked to.

Les Miles said the following regarding Pelini:

“Bo Pelini has not traveled to any place,” Miles said on Monday. “I’ve been with him every day, so the only thing I can tell you is I don’t know exactly what your information is, I don’t have a lot of information. The only thing I can tell you is what I got is he’s preparing our team for our season and that’s the SEC championship (game)."

This to me was very interesting. Im not sure if Miles is trying to cover it up or what. Some people are now saying that Bo was not on the plane to Atlanta but he did interview with TO.

I've noticed that Sean Callahan has a couple of stories on Rivals.com the Nebraska coach search. I don't have a subscription to Rivals, so I can't read the stories. Does anyone here have a subscription where they could communicate to the rest of us any helpful information or thoughts that Sean Callahan provides in those stories? Thanks.

Jim Grobe has not been contacted yet according to one source and he is currently out on the road recruiting.

Brian Kelly wont say whether he has been contacted and he is focused on Cincinnati right now.

“Bo Pelini has not traveled to any place,” Miles said on Monday. “I’ve been with him every day, so the only thing I can tell you is I don’t know exactly what your information is, I don’t have a lot of information. The only thing I can tell you is what I got is he’s preparing our team for our season and that’s the SEC championship (game)."

This to me was very interesting. Im not sure if Miles is trying to cover it up or what. Some people are now saying that Bo was not on the plane to Atlanta but he did interview with TO.

Thanks a lot. That's interesting.

Thanks a lot. That's interesting.

All that means is that Bo interviewed during the 2 hours or so the plane was in Baton Rouge. Miles also said that he would recommend Bo for any head job, saying he is a quality coach.