Could this happen....

Ok yesterday TO and Perlman took a private plane to Baton Rouge and then to Atlanta.....isn't Atlanta in Georgia......and isn't the Head Coach for Georgia Mike Richt? Now Mike Richt was born in Omaha, Nebraska and he's done an excellent job at Georgia and Georgia has been in the NC title hunt for years now. I wouldn't be surprised if Mike is maybe one of the two or three left to get interviewed. I know that the firm is in Atlanta but there was a lot of talk about this guy in the past but I think i remember somebody bringing up that he got a contract extention at Georgia? Am I right on this part.....I hope that i'm wrong.

Ok yesterday TO and Perlman took a private plane to Baton Rouge and then to Atlanta.....isn't Atlanta in Georgia......and isn't the Head Coach for Georgia Mike Richt? Now Mike Richt was born in Omaha, Nebraska and he's done an excellent job at Georgia and Georgia has been in the NC title hunt for years now. I wouldn't be surprised if Mike is maybe one of the two or three left to get interviewed. I know that the firm is in Atlanta but there was a lot of talk about this guy in the past but I think i remember somebody bringing up that he got a contract extention at Georgia? Am I right on this part.....I hope that i'm wrong.

I don't think he'd leave GA he's starting to get his recruiting going well and they're becoming a powerhouse in the SEC East. Unless we offer him a lot of $ I don't think there's any chance he'd leave.