I am starting to think...

Turner Gill is not the next coach. IF TG was the choice why not make the announcement and get on the recruiting trail, etc.? I like TG and would welcome him back as OC. But if he was the one, then they should announce by end of the week. Osborne's comments are that coach will likely be announced next week. My feeling is that Pelini is still the choice and out of respect for him coaching in the SEC championship, the announcement will come after that game and he has chance to address his LSU players. I say early next week it is Pelini...

Turner Gill is not the next coach. IF TG was the choice why not make the announcement and get on the recruiting trail, etc.? I like TG and would welcome him back as OC. But if he was the one, then they should announce by end of the week. Osborne's comments are that coach will likely be announced next week. My feeling is that Pelini is still the choice and out of respect for him coaching in the SEC championship, the announcement will come after that game and he has chance to address his LSU players. I say early next week it is Pelini...

Yeah and if he doesn't turn it around in four years....fire his ass!!!!! lol jk But at least we will have a D that matches our O.