Some REAL Solid Info

OK, it's kind of obvious by now that my first two "insider stories" were a bit of a joke, but this one is actually real, and I say that because of my mom's three brothers, THIS ONE really is a booster. The other two are just fans. Sorry about just funnin' with you all, but then this is Rumorville. So here's the real scoop, and the real story from where I made the other two up...

Mom's younger brother says:

He lives in Cedar Bluffs, NE, and he goes to dinner at the local pub every Wednesday. Last night he ran into the son of Tim Cassidy's secretary, who is also a big money donor. His first name is Bob or Bobby, but I do not know his last name. Sorry about that.

Bob told my uncle that TO and Harvey Perlman did meet with Jim Grobe in Atlanta, and met with Coach Gill that same day, plus they talked to Coach Pelini at Baton Rouge on the way. TO was also on the plane from Norfolk that had its flight data hidden, and that plane also went to Atlanta where they spoke to Brian Kelly. Apparently Grobe is the guy they want to hire, but they want to wait a few more days to announce it so it looks like they're really covering their bases.

The scoop is that Pelini knows he's going to be ousted from LSU because the fans are in uproar over the last several games (this was that grain of truth in Rumor #1 that I had to throw in there so you all would buy it, by the way), so he's willing to take the DC job here to get out of that mess. Gill will NOT be hired in any capacity, just because he isn’t really ready yet. They want him to have more seasoning, I guess.

Expect a press conference Tuesday, December 4th to announce Jim Grobe as HC and Pelini as DC. No other current assistants will be kept.

Take this for what it is worth, my best friend in this world is a member of the WF Coaching Staff.

I spoke with him on Tuesday & Wednesday, he would not committ to anything, and he has coached in the Big 12/8 and was on his way back from recruiting in Dallas.

Secondly, Jim Grobe WILL NOT hire Bo over his existing Defensive Coordinator, Dean Hood. Will not happen. Deal killer, period. Check into Grobe's history with Assistant Coaches and you will understand it better.

Remember, Grobe does not need to leave WF, he will not compromise his core values & morals in this pursuit.

He would be a great hire.

Take this for what it is worth, my best friend in this world is a member of the WF Coaching Staff.

I spoke with him on Tuesday & Wednesday, he would not committ to anything, and he has coached in the Big 12/8 and was on his way back from recruiting in Dallas.

Secondly, Jim Grobe WILL NOT hire Bo over his existing Defensive Coordinator, Dean Hood. Will not happen. Deal killer, period. Check into Grobe's history with Assistant Coaches and you will understand it better.

Remember, Grobe does not need to leave WF, he will not compromise his core values & morals in this pursuit.

He would be a great hire.

considering Bo wouldn't come here to be DC, that won't be a problem. Of course Grobe isn't going to be our coach so...........................

how many internets are there and if there are more, why am i on this lame one?

Well you see, the Internets is a series of tubes. I'm sure it's connected to the Interwebs and the Internuts somehow, but I'm not sure how.

Al Gore could explain it all, I'm sure.

or i could google it...i googled "my balls" the other day. it felt good.

Knap, you are becoming the little boy who cried wolf.

No, I'm just playing along with the rest. I was called many names this AM because I was telling people to stop posting nonsense, so I stopped being the Rumorville Cop and started playing along.

Now I'm being told I'm wrong for posting rumors.

It's almost as if you've fallen into my trap... :thumbs