Turner Gill Bo pelini

This is what I think this is solely on my speculation though. i think that TO stepped in to do recruiting while either . Turner gill takes a week to pray about coming here and this would make sense considering from what i here he is a strong christian. the other way it could he was letting Bo not worry about recruiting while he focuses on LSus conference game

This is what I think this is solely on my speculation though. i think that TO stepped in to do recruiting while either . Turner gill takes a week to pray about coming here and this would make sense considering from what i here he is a strong christian. the other way it could he was letting Bo not worry about recruiting while he focuses on LSus conference game

Do you really think Turner would have to pray on the matter if it were offered to him? Back to NU as head coach making 10 times what he is now.

WHAT??????????

WHAT??????????

Da Hammer says- "We got to pray just to make it today!"

10A%20(hammer).jpg

I'm actually not going to bag on you about Gill wanting to pray about the job. A rumor I heard on another board is Gill is still trying to decide if he wants to retun as just the Asst HC and not the HC. So it's plausible. But take that rumor for what it's worth.