You pick'em classic sports??

kramer

Here's a interesting question I would like to pose to my corn buddies.

I'm wondering....as Cornhusker fans....what game(s) broadcast would you like to see again if you were stuck on an island with only a tv and vcr?

Choose as many as you'd like. Starting with your absolute favorite

As an LSU fan, I would have to say... none of Nebraska and LSU games.... but if you want good games... LSU v Georgia '03, LSU v Auburn '01, LSU v Tennessee '01, LSU v Fla '97... I don't really remember alot of Nebraska games that I have seen... ususally you guys obliterated the other team.... but maybe you can reference for me so I can watch a couple.

As an LSU fan, I would have to say... none of Nebraska and LSU games.... but if you want good games... LSU v Georgia '03, LSU v Auburn '01, LSU v Tennessee '01, LSU v Fla '97... I don't really remember alot of Nebraska games that I have seen... ususally you guys obliterated the other team.... but maybe you can reference for me so I can watch a couple.

A couple years ago when LSU beat Tenn which enabled NU to get there asses kicked in the Rose Bowl. Thank you LSU

Yeah, me and my friends got together and cheered for LSU in that game. Geaux tigers! I think the LSU AD said after the game that he was glad that the football team could help the Huskers out because of the hospitality Nebraskans show to LSU fans in the College World Series every year. LSU has some great fans! As far as favorite games, I would have to say the 95 fiesta bowl ranks right up there, the 2001 Oklahoma-NU game was awesome, I would have to say my favorite game was the 1996 game against Missouri, because that was the first time I saw a Husker game at Memorial Stadium. 51-7, still have my ticket.