Words Of Wisdom

Hey everybody thought ya could use a good laugh.

Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the

year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of

sh**.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a

purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poop,

Wine = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of sh**.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service!!!

Have a great day !!! :wasted:wasted:cheers:cheers

Hey everybody thought ya could use a good laugh.

Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the

year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of

sh**.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a

purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poop,

Wine = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of sh**.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service!!!

Have a great day !!! :wasted:wasted:cheers:cheers

Awesome.