Video Night!!!

KSU fans at work and play.

Unable to see..Been having trouble with my Windows Media playing your files lately <_<

The newest addition to the family. Isn't he cute? Looks just like - HEY! STOP! STOOOOOP!!!!Ditto <_<

Need a new hobby? (NOTE - Link to another web site)..At 1st, I thought it was CG.

That really looks fun :clap

And just impressed my 6yr old. :o

Are you getting any error messages? If so, could you post them? Not saying I can solve it, but I'd like to take a look.

Unable to see..Been having trouble with my Windows Media playing your files lately <_<

The newest addition to the family. Isn't he cute? Looks just like - HEY! STOP! STOOOOOP!!!!Ditto <_<

Need a new hobby? (NOTE - Link to another web site)..At 1st, I thought it was CG.

Are you getting any error messages? If so, could you post them? Not saying I can solve it, but I'd like to take a look.

Seemed to start having problems about a month or two ago when we started allowing updates.

Although windows player seemed to work on a couple downloaded songs from Limewire last night.

But when I try to open yours, I get

Windows Media Player cannot play the file because a network error occurred. The server might not be available (for example, the server is busy or not online) or you might not be connected to the network.

I tried readjusting the thingie (that they said to try) changed my proxy? from the default "proxy settings of the Web browser "to "Autodetect proxy settings " but still having the same error.

Seemed to start having problems about a month or two ago when we started allowing updates.

Although windows player seemed to work on a couple downloaded songs from Limewire last night.

Windows Media Player cannot play the file because a network error occurred. The server might not be available (for example, the server is busy or not online) or you might not be connected to the network.

I tried readjusting the thingie (that they said to try) changed my proxy? from the default "proxy settings of the Web browser "to "Autodetect proxy settings " but still having the same error.

By any chance, are you running Internet Explorer 7? If so, that's a problem that's plauging a lot of IE 7 users - and I haven't found a solution to it.

By any chance, are you running Internet Explorer 7? If so, that's a problem that's plauging a lot of IE 7 users - and I haven't found a solution to it.

Yeah..Buckeye 37 allowed some sort of upgrade last week that now has tabs inside of tabs, (like I had on one of my Computers at work)..But once you close a tab, (or even another window) they all dissapear :angry:

Yeah..Buckeye 37 allowed some sort of upgrade last week that now has tabs inside of tabs, (like I had on one of my Computers at work)..But once you close a tab, (or even another window) they all dissapear :angry:

I'll keep an eye out for a solution. If I run across one, I'll post it here.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll keep an eye out for a solution. If I run across one, I'll post it here.

This fix is for IE 7 under Windows Vista, so it may not apply to you. I was having issues with videos - when I'd click the link I'd get an Explorer page saying that it couldn't find the site. Here's what solved it:

Click Start and go to Default Programs

Then, select Set Program Access and Computer Default

Click Continue

Then choose a configuration - select Custom (click the double arrow beside

Custom). Scroll down the list and under choose a default media player, select

Windows Media Player.