Osborne says no head coach picked yet

Osborne said Tuesday that he hadn't offered the job to anyone. Osborne designated himself interim coach on Wednesday, a formality that allowed him to make recruiting visits Thursday and Friday.

"It sure didn't come from me," he said of the ESPN report. "Until we make some official announcement, I wouldn't put much credence in that. There are so many rumors and so much speculation. We'll announce it when we're ready and everything is in place. It won't be too much longer.

http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/11986211.html

Osborne said Tuesday that he hadn't offered the job to anyone. Osborne designated himself interim coach on Wednesday, a formality that allowed him to make recruiting visits Thursday and Friday.

"It sure didn't come from me," he said of the ESPN report. "Until we make some official announcement, I wouldn't put much credence in that. There are so many rumors and so much speculation. We'll announce it when we're ready and everything is in place. It won't be too much longer.

http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/11986211.html

TO says no coach offered, Pelini is denying. ESPN's report d/n make sense.

where in the world are we getting that this is denying? TO clearly states what it says.. they didn't get this from him.. never ONCE denying saying.. we have not hired Pelini.. and Pelini never denies it, only saying, I do not know where they are getting their information.. yet again.. no denying by either party.. i wont be 100% certain until TO announces it in a PC or at least a press release, but it seems as if it is more than likely going to happen