Assume LSU in NC

If your team had a chance to play for NC, which as we know, doesn't happen all that often, it would seem to me to be very hard to leave before that game. Not only does he have a lot invested with those kids and that team, but to leave makes him subject accusations that he really isn't in it for the kids. What would that say to potential recruits and their parents?

On the other hand, if you play that game and lose, he's now a coach that chokes on the big one. Plus, he loses all that recruiting time.

I am sorry but I really have no position on whether or not BO is the best pick. But, I think this is NOT a good situation for the future of NU.

Considering most fans want to flog him and send him into exile, I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave early so he can start distancing himself from that mess in Baton Rouge. I know it would it suck for him not being at the MNC, but IF LSU gets into the game, they'll have about a month for their players to get ready and adapt to the interim DC

he's obviously shown that his heart is here in Nebraska, now. the sooner <_<:o he gets out of there, the better.

Please dont EVER EVER EVER use that word on this board again.................

Just don't

wow, really? you're going there?

you know, that the word sooner is an insult to oklahoma cuz they're cheaters. and premature...finishers.

he's obviously shown that his heart is here in Nebraska, now. the sooner <_<:o he gets out of there, the better.

Please dont EVER EVER EVER use that word on this board again.................

Just don't

wow, really? you're going there?

you know, that the word sooner is an insult to oklahoma cuz they're cheaters. and premature...finishers.

:worship:LOLtartar:clap