LSU fans say good ridence to Pelini!

rkhufu7

Many LSU fans down here have said tha Pelini didn't blitz enough and force turnovers. They said he relied on having superior athletes.

If it waznt for pelini they wouldnt be in the championship game lol seriously their D has been keeping them in games all year long their offience sucks so yea they need 2 give credit where it needs 2 be given seriously thoe

a couple of things.

first of all BO worked for us before he worked at LSU. we have seen him in action. we know what we are getting. also on the blitzing... how do you know that miles told him he didnt want to blitz that much. maybe he didt want to take chances with the blitz since they do, as you said yourself, have superior athletes? I find it hard to believe that TO would get fooled by guy if in fact he is a fraud of a coach. the guy has 5 NT rings.... he knows what he is doing.

Harp:

Personally, I am quite content with Bo Pelini as Nebraska's Head Coach. I think most other Cornhusker fans are as well, regardless of your "4th and 12" argument. The dude's ability to develop top defenses has been proven ever since he came to college football. Every year, 2003-present.

When reading your earlier posts in this thread...I thought, "you know, this guy does make some good points."

However, with each and every post you've made since, you're not only dedhoarse but also showing your insecurity as well.

With each and every post, you seem more and more like the guy whose girlfriend broke-up with him, and is now saying, "ah, well...she was a stupid b*tch anyway. I'm glad she's gone."

Bo is the Head Coach of Nebraska, whether you or I like it or not.

Now, go watch that 4th and 12 play vs. Arkansas...and cry yourself to sleep.

Well BO defense is going to be 180 degrees different from what Nebraska fans saw in the last 4 years. Even if his defense does give up 31 pts a game next year that would still be around 40 points less then this year.

Watching some of the LSU games this year they should have complained more about lack of scoring by the offense then his defense.

Well im saying this right now and u can take a pic or what ever u want i dont care lets see if their D can keep them in games next years :lol: And i highly doubt pelini cares about a championship hes allready got a championship under his belt but lets just see if LSU is good next years becuzz their gonna have 2 deal with GEORGIA ,AND FLORDIA next years

Many LSU fans down here have said tha Pelini didn't blitz enough and force turnovers. They said he relied on having superior athletes.

If it waznt for pelini they wouldnt be in the championship game lol seriously their D has been keeping them in games all year long their offience sucks so yea they need 2 give credit where it needs 2 be given seriously thoe

all of you're middle school grammer teachers need to be gathered up, put into a room, and have that room set on fire because you suck at the "riting"

not to mention your 2nd post is basically unreadable. something about a piclol and we play florida and georgia next year?

we play florida everyear! no worries about the d, if we're down its because about half of the best defensive talent ever put together is leaving. but based on the depth ive seen this year, even that won't be a problem. not to mention the names floating around for dc are names i'd take over bo in a heartbeat. (will muschamp, john tenuta)

as for the rest of you, continue to sit around and delude yourself about the future, thats ok! based on what ive heard about bo's past here he did well, so congrats, apparently thats a good hire. but, the only thing i can deduce from this is mediocre in the sec = succesful in the big 2/anywhere else.

all of you're middle school grammer teachers need to be gathered up, put into a room, and have that room set on fire because you suck at the "riting"

not to mention your 2nd post is basically unreadable. something about a piclol and we play florida and georgia next year?

we play florida everyear! no worries about the d, if we're down its because about half of the best defensive talent ever put together is leaving. but based on the depth ive seen this year, even that won't be a problem. not to mention the names floating around for dc are names i'd take over bo in a heartbeat. (will muschamp, john tenuta)

as for the rest of you, continue to sit around and delude yourself about the future, thats ok! based on what ive heard about bo's past here he did well, so congrats, apparently thats a good hire. but, the only thing i can deduce from this is mediocre in the sec = succesful in the big 2/anywhere else.

police on the scene!!

6604grammar_police.jpg

and by the way.... what is the big 2?

police on the scene!!

6604grammar_police.jpg

and by the way.... what is the big 2?

that'd be texas and oklahoma... but seeing as how texas is down, relativly speaking. i think that makes you part of the big 1 conference. its a joke...

The "Big 1" has 9 teams going to bowl games this year, dipsh*t. 2 of them are BCS games. 3 teams are in the top 10.

dude... misouri and kansas don't count. if you thnk for a second either one of those teams is "for real" you have a problem...

a problem very similar to the one where you can't take a joke without blowing up.

The "Big 1" has 9 teams going to bowl games this year, dipsh*t. 2 of them are BCS games. 3 teams are in the top 10.

SEC fans, as a whole, have to be the most obnoxious and egomaniac of any conference. Sure, the SEC is a great conference, and maybe even the most difficult year in and year out, but it is not that much more difficult than many other BCS conferences. I'd say the Big 12 is every bit as tough this year as the SEC.

SEC fans, as a whole, have to be the most obnoxious and egomaniac of any conference. Sure, the SEC is a great conference, and maybe even the most difficult year in and year out, but it is not that much more difficult than many other BCS conferences. I'd say the Big 12 is every bit as tough this year as the SEC.

:rollin NO! just no. when texas is down the big 12 is down. sorry, thats reality. ou is legitamite, obviously, and you can make an argument for mizzou. but after that there is a mile long drop off.

dude... misouri and kansas don't count. if you thnk for a second either one of those teams is "for real" you have a problem...

a problem very similar to the one where you can't take a joke without blowing up.

Where were the jokes? You're not funny.