Why is Trev still around??

I was reading a few articles around and the Lincoln paper has spotted Trev coming out of the complex ... could he be the possible AD in training?? don't think he is coaching material since he doesn't have any experience that I know of.... Any thoughts???

Been reports that he would maybe take over the job that one guy ( not sure about the name) that went to Texas A & M. The guys main job was to take care of travel plans and recruiting visits for coaches. T.O. flew him down to see if Trev would be interested in taking the job.

I was reading a few articles around and the Lincoln paper has spotted Trev coming out of the complex ... could he be the possible AD in training?? don't think he is coaching material since he doesn't have any experience that I know of.... Any thoughts???

Been reports that he would maybe take over the job that one guy ( not sure about the name) that went to Texas A & M. The guys main job was to take care of travel plans and recruiting visits for coaches. T.O. flew him down to see if Trev would be interested in taking the job.

Tim Cassidy, Head of Football Operations.

Does he have any experience that would qualify him for an AD position then??? I wouldn't speculate that Trev will hold a position of any real substance. Maybe he is on vacation.

Yeah, thats the guy.

Hmmmm interesting. That would be cool to have Trev back in the "family" would be hire Mark May once he fired from ESPN haha.

TO aka the "Osfather"