just heard a rumor that indicates...

?

stamp it a coup if you want, but the rest of the world is stamping it a cheap joke at your expense.

and this: i mean, seriously, LSU has like 3 good seasons in a row and now you think you can talk junk to the titan of college football

hahahahah, all i can say about that is, "its something a notre dame fan would say"

your still the rest of the ncaa's bitch! its not going to change! what happened in the 90's is irrelevant but thanks for trying!

?

stamp it a coup if you want, but the rest of the world is stamping it a cheap joke at your expense.

and this: i mean, seriously, LSU has like 3 good seasons in a row and now you think you can talk junk to the titan of college football

hahahahah, all i can say about that is, "its something a notre dame fan would say"

your still the rest of the ncaa's bitch! its not going to change! what happened in the 90's is irrelevant but thanks for trying!

I believe LSU had some down years as well and when it's 2018 the same "What happened in the 2000's is irrelevent" will apply to you as well. I didn't want to see Ohio St. win but the more and more hear LSU fans the more I want OSU to win....

?

I believe LSU had some down years as well and when it's 2018 the same "What happened in the 2000's is irrelevent" will apply to you as well. I didn't want to see Ohio St. win but the more and more hear LSU fans the more I want OSU to win....

neato! i... i ... i... mean oh damn! pleasse don't root against us! it has such a huge bearing on the outcome!

Thread is closed: Take the trash talk to the woodshed.

or

if in 2018 lsu sucks, ill make a point of not acting like a pompous child when my team is in decline, deal?