Yes, I think he hooked his wagon to Turner Gill, and decided it would be better being a DC at buffalo, then that of a LB coach at Nebraska. Turner gave him his first shot at being a defensive cordinator, and he felt some obligation to him. I Don't really blame him, since he would probably be number three in the decision making process of Nebraska defense.

Yes, I think he hooked his wagon to Turner Gill, and decided it would be better being a DC at buffalo, then that of a LB coach at Nebraska. Turner gave him his first shot at being a defensive cordinator, and he felt some obligation to him. I Don't really blame him, since he would probably be number three in the decision making process of Nebraska defense.

He'll get his shot at being Nebraska's DC in 5-7 years when TG takes over for Pelini as HC.

He'll get his shot at being Nebraska's DC in 5-7 years when TG takes over for Pelini as HC.

Can all Gill loyalists please suck it up and not bitch and moan until Bo has a couple of seasons under his belt? He's hired, he's T.O.'s guy, so get used to it. Otherwise, go root for Buffalo.

Why do you think Gill will take over in 5-7 years?

Can all Gill loyalists please suck it up and not bitch and moan until Bo has a couple of seasons under his belt? He's hired, he's T.O.'s guy, so get used to it. Otherwise, go root for Buffalo.

I don't think they are pointing out anything bad about BO or not supporting him. I think most Huskers fans, including myself, think that Bo will be here for 5 to 7 years and then move onto another college or the NFL, then Gill will get his shot.

:yeah

You mean he won't do anything until then>? Kind of pigeonholing him aren't you? My guess is that he'll have a few great years with Gill, and then turn that into a chance of where he can become a head coach.

So... is bo leaving early or are we thinking he sucks?

So... is bo leaving early or are we thinking he sucks?

Apparently he is.. somebody around here apparently knows the future.. :sarcasm