So what are your thoughts on Mo's comments

My thoughts are - you show me a major college program that accepts a 27-22 record over 4 years, and I'll show you a college program that never has and never will win a national championship.

:yeah

I wish Mo had one more year of eligibility left. Bo would show him why we feel that way.

:yeah

I wish McKeon had a year left too.

I don't think McKeon would survive under Bo, he'd have to work to hard.

I don't see why everyone is getting so upset. His comments were basically spot on. It is crazy at the games, and lots of people do show up. And the most important thing to every fan is winning. We expect and demand to win. It has been this way since the 70s. TO talked about the demand for winning at the press conference that announced Callahan's firing. He understands that is the way it is at Nebraska. We need not be ashamed that we want and demand excellence.

I'm guessing that Purify's comments were largely a result of frustration. I'm sure it can be a little irritating for fans to turn on you when you are not winning. Unfortunately a minority of fans take it too far, and I'm sure from his perspective, it is easy to lump all the fans who are demanding excellence into the same group of fans who are idiots.

I don't think he should be thrown under the bus for this...

:bonez:horns2:horns2:bonez

Yup. I like to win and if we don't win I like to see maximum effort on the field when we lose. I also expect the players to feel the same way. Be a leader, let your teamates know that you expect 100% from them on every play, that the quest for excellence is what is expected of every young man who puts on that Red jersey. Anything less is totally unacceptable. If you don't understand this you are at the wrong school.

>>>T_O_B

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

Winner, winner chicken dinner. Best post on here! :thumbs

See ya Mo. By the way, snow falls from the sky, it doesn't ooze up from the ground :dumdum