1997 Husker FB - Match name + number

TuffTiger

Match name + number from 1997 GBR.  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lol not sure why anyone would get them wrong as you can go to huskers.com and get the 97 roster.

I didn"t know they had a web.com for all the teams,I was looking in old GBR pressguide since I have a whole buch of them. many teams,but mostly Tiger"s and also lot"s of BIG12.

I found this is the 1997 pressbook;

On page #176 of you"re book it says that if you"re a alumnis, friend, or fan of Nebraska. then you are consider a representive of Nebraska just by being a alumnis, friend, fan. So that makes all on this internets of GBR a representive an it says you should follow all rules. like it says NCAA Bylaw 13.01.5.1 but I don"t want to read it more. Now I"m sorry I tried to read it.

okay and thanks for now.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Columbua,MU

Oaky and as last time, only one time per customer, don"t copying, and no prizes fro the winner.

This is only 1997 you"re GBR team, not TAR.

Good Luck: :nanalama

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU #7 and falling

Just wondering if there's any reason you didn't try using these numbers? :)

5 - Shevin Wiggins

3 - Matt Davidson

7 - Scott Frost

Oaky and as last time, only one time per customer, don"t copying, and no prizes fro the winner.

TuffTiger

5 - Shevin Wiggins

3 - Matt Davidson

7 - Scott Frost

I think you alreadt know:

#1 Bad Memorys

Plus also: In the pressbook #3 is Eric Warfield. On page 87 it shows Davison (not Davidson), but no number given to him. This book was made befoer the season of 1997, not after.

On the front of this book it has Silver Anniversary and a picture of yo"re favorite Caoch Tom Osborne and of Coach BoB Devaney. I remeber both of them. It says: Pillars of STRENGTH.

Maybe I shoudl have a contest an give this to a winner?

TuffTiger

TuffTiger

5 - Shevin Wiggins

3 - Matt Davidson

7 - Scott Frost

#1 Bad Memorys

Plus also: In the pressbook #3 is Eric Warfield. On page 87 it shows undefined ), but no number given to him. This book was made befoer the season of 1997, not after.

On the front of this book it has Silver Anniversary and a picture of yo"re favorite Caoch Tom Osborne and of Coach BoB Devaney. I remeber both of them. It says: Pillars of STRENGTH.

TuffTiger

since when does tufftiger care about spelling ?

TuffTiger

5 - Shevin Wiggins

3 - Matt Davidson

7 - Scott Frost

#1 Bad Memorys

Plus also: In the pressbook #3 is Eric Warfield. On page 87 it shows Davison (not Davidson), but no number given to him. This book was made befoer the season of 1997, not after.

TuffTiger

since when do you care about spelling tufftiger ? :rollin

I wasn"t correcting only fixing to be like in the PILLARS of STRENGTH pressbook. I can type real fast an than some times I will also make a mistake. I don"t let it slow down, I just get words per minute real fast some times. so I'll use this simple,to: :rollin

That was the guy (#3) that grabbed that ball that got throwed and kicked an then grabbed. Plus also I think he plated NU BB, but not real great. Cookie Belcher was real good in HS an then went to you"re NU.

I"ve got question on that year and here it"s is: COrby Jones who QB"D at MU that time, might have gone to NU. He would half wona Heismen at NU: yes or no? Should I make a pool for it?

TuffTiger

Columbia,mU

I wasn"t correcting only fixing to be like in the PILLARS of STRENGTH pressbook. I can type real fast an than some times I will also make a mistake. I don"t let it slow down, I just get words per minute real fast some times. so I'll use this simple,to: :rollin

That was the guy (#3) that grabbed that ball that got throwed and kicked an then grabbed. Plus also I think he plated NU BB, but not real great. Cookie Belcher was real good in HS an then went to you"re NU.

I"ve got question on that year and here it"s is: COrby Jones who QB"D at MU that time, might have gone to NU. He would half wona Heismen at NU: yes or no? Should I make a pool for it?

TuffTiger

Columbia,mU

Corby Jones would not have won the Heisman at our NU, however he would have made a 1998 team that was decimated by injuries better than their 9-4 record. Bobby Newcombe tore his MCL in the first game of the season and was never the same, and at times that year the team was forced to play a hurt and still young redshirt freshman in Eric Crouch, a physically underwhelming (though great guy) in Monte Christo.