Baker, Trevor and Bryce

These are one-on-one drills where every advantage is given to the defensive lineman. These drills mean exactly squat.

Robinson isn't even in Givens league as far as lineman go. I'd take Bryce over Trevor every single day of the week.

It's all about interpretation . As in, you see one thing one way and I see it another.

I just finished watching video of the OL vs the DL at the AA practice in San Antonio. I will give you my personal break down of the following 3.

Bryce Givens: Givens looked very slow and had no upper body strength. He was either getting bull rushed or juked on the first step. He just looked like he didn't really care about what was going on out there.

Trevor Robinson: At times looked pretty good. Had a good base and moved his feet. Needs to work on his upper body strength but overall, he will be a good one.

Baker Steinkuhler: I think we may have found our future DT! Baker has a very fast first step and he was blowing by the OL. When he locked up against the OL he kept churning his legs driving the OL back into the QB dummy. Baker did hit high a lot but that can be coached. In all he looked pretty damn good out there!

On a side note: Two names to remember Defensive Tackle R.J. Washington (Sooners commit) and Offensive Lineman Ben Habern (Sooners commit). These two flat out dominated in the practice video.

I know he didn't make your list, but I was just curious if anyone else noticed how overrated Matt Kalil looked? He was getting killed in the one on one drills and in the game he was even worse. I can't believe he's rated as the #1 guy at his position, it must be because he's a USC commit. If he would have committed to a different school I bet he'd be 3 or 4 star!

This past weekend, I went to a Lancer hockey game with my wife and kids, and guess who walked in and sit directly behind me...........the one and only Trevor Robinson.........

He is a pretty imposing kid......I have coached bigger kids, and look more impressive, so he isn't the next coming of Hulk Hogan, but Trevor looks like a football player......

Now, I have been "down" on the kid, only becuase of what I have watched on NETV when he was a junior in the State finals....and I have relatives in Crete who said that he was a "non-factor" this season when Crete beat them in the play-offs..........

BUT........ I sat infront of this guy, along with 5-6 other high school students (boys) and apparently Trevor's girl friend...... I am a HS teacher/coach, so I know exactly how 17-18 year old boys talk and act.......... but I will say that this kid impressed me with how he conducted himself in a "hockey setting with a bunch of teenage/HS/college guys"............... I don't recall any foul language, or immature talk...... they did talk about Notre Dame, and how many tickets he gets for each game, and the AA game coming up......

I wanted to turn around and convince him to come to Lincoln.....but thought it would be inappropriate....just sat and minded my own business....... I wasn't evesdropping, he just sat right behind me, and I couldn't help hearing their convesation...

After being around him in that setting for 2 hrs., I am no longer "down" on him...... He impressed me as a person........and I wish him well at ND....hopefully he will get a little homesick and ends up back in Nebraska.

Enough of TR--he's not a NU commit (and it's hard for me to even consider him a Nebraskan) but maybe more of a sneaky

character.........like a gabbert. :lol:

This past weekend, I went to a Lancer hockey game with my wife and kids, and guess who walked in and sit directly behind me...........the one and only Trevor Robinson.........

He is a pretty imposing kid......I have coached bigger kids, and look more impressive, so he isn't the next coming of Hulk Hogan, but Trevor looks like a football player......

Now, I have been "down" on the kid, only becuase of what I have watched on NETV when he was a junior in the State finals....and I have relatives in Crete who said that he was a "non-factor" this season when Crete beat them in the play-offs..........

BUT........ I sat infront of this guy, along with 5-6 other high school students (boys) and apparently Trevor's girl friend...... I am a HS teacher/coach, so I know exactly how 17-18 year old boys talk and act.......... but I will say that this kid impressed me with how he conducted himself in a "hockey setting with a bunch of teenage/HS/college guys"............... I don't recall any foul language, or immature talk...... they did talk about Notre Dame, and how many tickets he gets for each game, and the AA game coming up......

I wanted to turn around and convince him to come to Lincoln.....but thought it would be inappropriate....just sat and minded my own business....... I wasn't evesdropping, he just sat right behind me, and I couldn't help hearing their convesation...

After being around him in that setting for 2 hrs., I am no longer "down" on him...... He impressed me as a person........and I wish him well at ND....hopefully he will get a little homesick and ends up back in Nebraska.

Enough of TR--he's not a NU commit (and it's hard for me to even consider him a Nebraskan) but maybe more of a sneaky

character.........like a gabbert. :lol:

i see no correlation between him and gabbert, maybe you want to explain your relation there?