Good Cotton and Tough as RainSeason"s over now.

TuffTiger

I"m now done with the Tough AS Rain Tiger football season for this year now. We got 12 win year and I"m calling that a great season for the Tiger's. Good Cotton win to a SEC team which I like for MU and the best Big 12. I like the BIG 8 but I casn guess that can"t happen again,

Couldn"t pass an then just ran it which I think is good caoch adusting which some time Pinkle forgot to do ago. I think our D played good, but plus also maybe ARK wasn"t as good as a lot wanted them to be. Only some one from ARk might know that, but it can be hard to see how they beat LSU, right?

I will now root for OU <top drawer team of Big12> to win cause of BIG 12, but sorry to any KU fan"s. I don"t inpsect you to root for Tiger"s either that can be how a rivalry can go.

I see on you"re other GBR web that you like this new Coach Pelini and that can be good for you best GBR fan"S. I"ve got some frinds that just move NU and I am going to make a plan to go to see you"re MU_NU game on nect year. When it is? I can get ticket in MU, so I guess i will sit in the visit area which can be small and not as red, only black+gold for Tiger"s that day.

Good New Year and good day and one more simple for MU :moreinteresting and then one more for GBR: :nanalama

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU/