This is more of a general question I have been having issues with, but it does relate to this board.

On other boards that have a quick reply feature (like this one), I cannot get access to it. Same for quoting someone on this board. Also, if I were to click on one of the smilies from the side, it will no show up in my message. I have to manually type it in for it to show up.

My computer also has not been showing some pages properly. For instance -- the Scout site. The top navigation part of the page will not load, but only from the content down. If I access the forums on Scout, only the footer will load and not the forums.

This has been driving me nuts for days as I cannot find any page that has had similar problems to this.

So ... um ... help? Please? :)

• 2 weeks later...

This is only a problem with Firefox I have noticed. I've checked out the Scout site and these forums with IE and it is fine. I don't want to use IE more than need-be because of what my computer would get infected with.

I'm running Firefox 2.0.0.11 with Vista.

I use firefox more, but I am using XP. IE 7 + Vista is a pretty good combination to keep spy and malware from making your way to it's machine via the web.