everyone post on your thoughts

markus

well w all know that that must win game against baylor last night we lost because of a bad call at the end of the game but where do you think the huskers will end up at? my guess is the nit, but if we can get like a six game win strleak after the ku game i miight say the ncaa tourney we will also need to make a run in the big 12 tourney, once this team gets back to .500 winning percent i will fully trust them well at least the women will make it to the ncaa tournament. You guys will start to see nebraska be good in all sports that includes basketball and all of them etc. trust me just be as patent as possible trust me I know it's hard

I had high hopes for this team after the beat Arizona State and Oregon and whooped up on the easy teams, but they've really laid an egg here in Big 12 play.

I was cringing watching that Baylor game, I couldn't believe how bad we were at shooting free throws. Our best free throw shooter is our center! How pathetic is that!

If we want to do anything in Big 12 play, we're gonna need to make free throws, not be so stupid with the ball and take good, high percentage shots, all three of which we haven't been doing.

I still think there's a chance that Nebraska can make some noise, but if they keep playing the way they're playing, I don't think we'll even sniff the NIT.

It all matters now how well we are going to bounce back

after our game in Lawrence. sh#t were probably going to be

0-4 heading to Missouri. We ned to hit our f'ing free throws

and maybe rest Alic a little more than what Doc is doing. Chris B.

is playing good give him a few more minutes. Hell Alic couldnt even

stand up in the first half of the baylor game he was so tired.

:bang:bang

hello, fellow huskerhoops fans it seems like we have a good non-conference record!!!!And we all start to think we have a chance to at least go 8-8 in leauge play and have a chance to get in the tourney. This year was left up to one player and he needs help. Aleks Maric was asked to but the weight of husker basketball on his sholders. Prove me wrong is all i have to say and the next game at kansas will do us all fine, NU all big 12 center has yet to have a game where he was a force inside. And even if he has a great scoring game with 10 plus rebounds, the huskers will lose at kansas and may not win another game all year. Good thing that wont happen not with Doc walking the bench.

Nebraska's basketball team is pathetic. Like every year, we have one decent player and a bunch of others whose name we don't know that run around and look scared. KU will pound us by about 30 in Lawrence. We will win few games, if any, in Big 12 play.

No NCAA, no NIT, just another year of listening to the d******d KU fans here in Topeka. Now I have to listen to the peckerwood KSU fans yakking about Beasley, Walker and the rest of the best team that money can buy.

I figured that this was going to be another crappy year when I looked at the roster and most of the names have changed. Continuity. That is what seems to matter. The KU and UT players seem like they are there for 10 years. The NU players change constantly. And they're not very good.

I do think that Doc Sadler is a fine coach and will eventually have a good team. He may even get to the level that Danny Nee had us at, before Pederson fired him.

:bang:bang:bang